on 24 June 2013
I have 2 types of plug these and foam ones as i vary them from time to time. These are great for a time however after a few days they tend to fall out in the bed. They are well worth a go if you get it right no amount of snoring will get through.
on 23 September 2014
I have a perforated eardrum and get recurrent pain and ear infections when swimming. These ear plugs have been great and have stopped the pain during swimming completely. They are very easy to use stayed in well. Would highly recommend!
on 6 December 2013
My partner uses these and loves them. They are small enough to comform to inside of the ear and stay put comfortably all night. Definitely worth it and for a great price.
on 27 December 2013
A really good product and work really well. They will last a long time in this quantity. Have not tried whilst swimming yet but can't see any problems
on 13 November 2013
I don't like buying these but have to have them because where I live is so noisy at night. Saying that though the product does work well and I find that they are the only ones that work for me when the nightclubs are booming.
on 2 June 2015
These are brilliant. I've suffered for the last few years with ear infections on holiday from sea water / poole water getting into my ears and staying there. These easy to use ear plugs sorted the problem out entirely. I was able to go into the waves, and also snorkel. They're comfortable, hygienic and unobtrusive.
on 26 May 2014
These are the only type of ear plugs which fit my ears for swimming. These ones were good value for money compared to small sets bought in sports shops. They are easily mouldable. Only downside is the silicone gets crumbly after several wears and bits can break off in your ear.
on 21 July 2015
These are ok, they soon lose their stickiness. I find that I still have to wear a hat to keep my ears really dry.
on 13 April 2015
Don't think they kept water out of my ears ,,,going swim to day so will try again let you no
on 19 October 2014
HOPING THESE WILL TOP THE OTHERS I HAD - AMAZING SLEEP FOREVER - YOU COULD BE UNDERWATER!