5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published 22 months ago by Deb j

1.0 out of 5 stars SO DANGEROUS
Published 5 months ago by Sheila G

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: 7 Pairs Of Skin Tone Adult Mouldable, Silicone Putty, Swimming & Sleeping Ear Plugs (Personal Care)
I bought these ear plugs for swimming for myself and my son. We have tried lots of different ones in the past which have never fitted well, let water in and been uncomfortable whereas these were easy to mould and fitted both of us well didn't let the water in and were comfortable. Plus the packet says not to reuse but we found one pair lasted three or four days. We both agreed these were the best we had used and would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars All quite on the western front, 25 Aug. 2013
Noisy neighbours are a thing of the past with these comfortable ear plugs. You forget your wearing them except for the lack of noise. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, 7 Dec. 2013
I am a very light sleeper with hypersensitive ears.
I have a partner who snores like a hobo with a sinus infection.
Thus I have tried just about every product on the market at this point.
These are by are superior to any product I have used previously.
As they are not inner ear plugs an added bonus is a decreased risk of infection and discomfort.

If you suffer like I do i HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend these. Best purchase I have made in a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value, 13 Jan. 2014
Ms. K. Waugh (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
My partner had been buying very similar ear plugs from a big brand chemist for more than double the price when I saw these.

They are just as good, give him noise reduction and are comfortable all for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plugs, 27 July 2013
Found these comfortable to insert and very effective. Banished all noises to aid sleep. Would recommend to others as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars SO DANGEROUS, 16 Jan. 2015
Don't buy these! Just spent 3 hours waiting in hospital trying to have one removed. I put it in overnight and it had moved into my ear against the eardrum by the morning.The doctor in the accident and emergancy failed to pull it out despite 3 attempts, called for a specilist who after 3-4 attempts had to stop due to the excruciating pain it was causing me, now have to have ear drops for a week to harden the silicone in order for the doctors in a hospital an hour away at the ears nose and throat depertment to try again, in absolute agony!

DO NOT BUY, VERY VERY DANGEROUS.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hard, 20 Sept. 2013
These did block a fair amount of noise but weren't soft enough to sit in the ear comfortably. Will probably not buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars 1/2 the price of others and just as good, 5 Jun. 2014
Amazon Customer (Worthing, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
Life long problems with my ears means I need to use these for swimming. Have tried others (Bio-ears) which although as good are slightly more expensive for only 3 pairs - whereas these come in packs of 7 pairs and work just as well in keeping out water.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Better Night's Sleep., 16 Sept. 2014
William J. Fox "KillerBill" (England) - See all my reviews
No the best product I have used but adequate. Good value for money and seem okay to use a couple of times although if you are using them for swimming and not sleeping stick to the manufacturer's guidelines and use them once only.
I have used other brands of silicone plugs which can be used three times but cost more. They also seemed to be slightly softer material although it may just be the batch.
I would probably buy this brand again when I need some more.
No problems with the seller who was excellent and very fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars they are great for my enlarged ear canal not for my normal ..., 5 Sept. 2014
they are great for my enlarged ear canal not for my normal ear canal, as I have lost bits of this stuff in my normal ear, and had to get the nurse to extract it :D