5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the box
Speedy delivery! Ordered Sunday afternoon, delivered by lunch time Monday.
Easy and clear instructions, good quality (have other ones in a different colour) and you can re-use them once the trainers have gone to shoe-heaven!

Published 15 months ago by The book lover

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss for me
I bought two pairs of these, one for my astros and one for my running trainers. I will be taking them off my trainers as I find that they can be too tight and make my feet extremely painful, but on my astros they are great. This is probably because the elastic tightens over time and I have them too short on the trainers. If I had known this I would have put them on looser...
Published 8 months ago by Tim

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the box, 4 Sep 2013
Speedy delivery! Ordered Sunday afternoon, delivered by lunch time Monday.

PS I bought these for my daughter who "can't" or "won't" do shoe laces up properly. They are perfect for her PE trainers.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent !!!, 9 Dec 2013
these are for my teen son, who refuses to do his laces up , EXCELLENT product , will be buying more... excellent speedy delivery many thanks..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for diabetics whose footwear always nedds adjustments, 29 July 2014
I am a diabetic and my trainers are normally too tight of too loose. Also one foot causes me more problems than the other.
I am completely sold on how comfortable they make my footwear, no more one foot tight and the other too loose.
Prior to having these I was always loosing and tightening the normal laces to get the fit correct, with these lock laces my foot can move freely whilst still keeping the foot in place - they stretch comfortably.
I have tried other brands and keep coming back to these as they are much better quality.
The plastic clip has now become more flat (used to be round and bulbous) and is a better design.
I have this on practically all my footwear (10 pairs and counting), would have it on my work shoes if it was in all black not just black speckled.
I can't recommend them enough.
I now also have them on my 9 year olds trainers and he loves them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I cant wait for my next lot of regular laces to break., 4 Jun 2014
If these were a couple of pounds cheaper I would have them on all my shoes, they are so simple to put in & adjust to the right length, then to cinch the lace up you just hold the spring clip in & pull the laces, done, then when you want to take your shoes off just hold the spring clip in again & pull it to the stopper on the end of the laces, easy, there's a lot of great colours too.

6 Months down the line & regular laces are back in, these are probably excellent for shoes you wear once a week but the spring clip doesn't hold up too well if you wear them 4 to 5 days a week, I could get away with putting them in my trainers, because I only wear them once a year, lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best elastic laces on the market, 20 Dec 2013
Love these, I have 5 pairs of training and racing shoes and use Lock Laces on them all. If you want quick transitions in Triathlon, have difficulty tying conventional laces or just too lazy perhaps - these are for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite thing!, 1 Jun 2014
Amazing find... easy to fit and easy to use. Makes getting trekking style trainers on and off a breeze. Now buying more to fit all trainers in the house

5.0 out of 5 stars No tying required, 1 Jun 2014
These were easy to put on. My son has used them for a few weeks now with no problem. Great colours too. Laces do not stand out as different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lock lace, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nathan Lock Laces - multiple colours (Apparel)
Brilliant easy to use very tidy and stronger and a great finish very pleased with this an going to buy more of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use-excellent laces, 27 May 2014
Have purchased before and are easy to use and hold trainers brilliantly once positioned-have had a pair in my old trainers for 12m+ and still tight after lots of use

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat purchase, 24 May 2014
Love this product. I have dexterity problems and find shoe laces really difficult. Theses little beauties dolce the problem. These are my second pair

Lock Laces - Red - 1160ND