Price:£6.99+ Free shipping

on 18 April 2014
I've considered these laces for some time, but resisted until now preferring the more traditional lace. However, when I was faced with a muddy cross country race these seemed like a good option even at the price. There's nothing worse than tying wet laces mid race! I've heard no end of stories regarding these laces allowing too much movement on the foot so I worried.

I shouldn't have worried. I use minimal shoes on trails and support shoes on road. These laces make both shoes feel wonderful. All the support required remains, but my foot is unrestricted over a long distance. I can't recommend them highly enough and just to prove it I used them in a tough mudder style event and coped with ease.

I will never tie a lace again. Brilliant and easy to fit.
on 1 June 2014
These were easy to put on. My son has used them for a few weeks now with no problem. Great colours too. Laces do not stand out as different.
on 2 March 2014
Great buy, my fiancé wanted these for his trainers to slip his shoes on for the run scent of his first triathlon. He loves them, we'll worth the money.
on 14 August 2014
Fantastic Colour and laces are easy to use and to setup.
Love them.
on 10 July 2015
Easy to fit, work well. They are a VERY bright orange. The fact that they are stretchy means that although like ordinary laces, they are tighter at the top when you tie them, these even themselves up as you walk. I will be buying more of them. Just wish they did a darker brown colour.
on 1 April 2015
Bought this for my 9 year old son as his laces always came loose. He love Lock Laces and now wants them on every pair of shoes.
on 7 December 2015