5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the box
Speedy delivery! Ordered Sunday afternoon, delivered by lunch time Monday.
Easy and clear instructions, good quality (have other ones in a different colour) and you can re-use them once the trainers have gone to shoe-heaven!

Published 22 months ago by The book lover

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss for me
I bought two pairs of these, one for my astros and one for my running trainers. I will be taking them off my trainers as I find that they can be too tight and make my feet extremely painful, but on my astros they are great. This is probably because the elastic tightens over time and I have them too short on the trainers. If I had known this I would have put them on looser...
Published 14 months ago by Tim

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the box, 4 Sept. 2013
Speedy delivery! Ordered Sunday afternoon, delivered by lunch time Monday.

PS I bought these for my daughter who "can't" or "won't" do shoe laces up properly. They are perfect for her PE trainers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for diabetics whose footwear always nedds adjustments, 29 July 2014
I am a diabetic and my trainers are normally too tight of too loose. Also one foot causes me more problems than the other.
I am completely sold on how comfortable they make my footwear, no more one foot tight and the other too loose.
Prior to having these I was always loosing and tightening the normal laces to get the fit correct, with these lock laces my foot can move freely whilst still keeping the foot in place - they stretch comfortably.
I have tried other brands and keep coming back to these as they are much better quality.
The plastic clip has now become more flat (used to be round and bulbous) and is a better design.
I have this on practically all my footwear (10 pairs and counting), would have it on my work shoes if it was in all black not just black speckled.
I can't recommend them enough.
I now also have them on my 9 year olds trainers and he loves them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent !!!, 9 Dec. 2013
these are for my teen son, who refuses to do his laces up , EXCELLENT product , will be buying more... excellent speedy delivery many thanks..

5.0 out of 5 stars I cant wait for my next lot of regular laces to break., 4 Jun. 2014
If these were a couple of pounds cheaper I would have them on all my shoes, they are so simple to put in & adjust to the right length, then to cinch the lace up you just hold the spring clip in & pull the laces, done, then when you want to take your shoes off just hold the spring clip in again & pull it to the stopper on the end of the laces, easy, there's a lot of great colours too.

6 Months down the line & regular laces are back in, these are probably excellent for shoes you wear once a week but the spring clip doesn't hold up too well if you wear them 4 to 5 days a week, I could get away with putting them in my trainers, because I only wear them once a year, lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Making running easy!, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Nathan Lock Laces - multiple colours (Apparel)
I've considered these laces for some time, but resisted until now preferring the more traditional lace. However, when I was faced with a muddy cross country race these seemed like a good option even at the price. There's nothing worse than tying wet laces mid race! I've heard no end of stories regarding these laces allowing too much movement on the foot so I worried.

I shouldn't have worried. I use minimal shoes on trails and support shoes on road. These laces make both shoes feel wonderful. All the support required remains, but my foot is unrestricted over a long distance. I can't recommend them highly enough and just to prove it I used them in a tough mudder style event and coped with ease.

I will never tie a lace again. Brilliant and easy to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best elastic laces on the market, 20 Dec. 2013
Love these, I have 5 pairs of training and racing shoes and use Lock Laces on them all. If you want quick transitions in Triathlon, have difficulty tying conventional laces or just too lazy perhaps - these are for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speeds up the dog walking, 2 Mar. 2014
I fitted these to my walking boots which I wear to walk the dog - they makes it much quicker to get into and out of the house with no laces to tie (especially in this wet weather). I also do not have to stop to retie my laces when they used to come undone whilst walking.
I shall be buying another set for my running shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy laces, 23 Dec. 2013
Quick to throw your trainers on and they are very secure when running, no fuss no hassle and they don't get dirty as you don't touch them once in place unlike the nice white laces on most trainers that soon lose their appeal.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 18 April 2014
My son is a disabled adult who struggles with laces, this has provided the ideal answer. He can slip his shoes on without the difficulties of sorting laces. Many thanks have been trying to find the solution for a while

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 2 Jan. 2015
bought for a 6 yr olds school shoes. You thread the elastic lace through the eye holes and use the locking device in place of a knot. I prefer to trim the laces quire short and tie the ends together above the locking device. You have to accept the look of a knot rather than more professional finish. I can keep them so that he can slip his feet in and out so he doesn't really adjust them so I think they are very good. I read its worth burning the ends once in shoe so they don't fray. I did that and it smelt awful!

Lock Laces - Neon Orange - 1160NNO