5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deep Sided Loaf tin
I have been looking for a deep sided loaf tin for a while and came across this tin that fits the bill perfectly, When I bake sour dough bread the second rising always seems to mushroom over the top of standard loaf tins and this tin is perfect for my needs, as it just reaches the top nicely. I oiled the tin prior to second rising and after cooking I left the loaf in the...
Published 22 months ago by MagicMan

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size but falling apart after 6 months
This tin is the perfect shape and size. Just what I was after when I was given it as a present. Unfortunately, heavy duty it is not.

It's now about 6 months old and we've been using it maybe 3 times a week. The non-stick coating has been flaking off for a few months now and it is now beginning to corrode. When we rinse it after use, the water that runs off is...
Published 8 months ago by Simon Peel

‹ Previous | 17 8 912 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB TIN, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 3LB Traditional Farmhouse Loaf Tin, Heavy Duty Non-Stick, Hand Made
VERY HARD TO FIND TINS THIS BIG AND THIS GOOD NOW MY LOAVES ARE THE RIGHT SHAPE NO MORE MUSHROOM LOAVES

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 6 Jan. 2014
I've only used it once but it was all I needed from a loaf tin. Oil it well before use and you'll have no problems with the loaf sticking to the tin

4.0 out of 5 stars No more spilling over, 31 Dec. 2013
Caddy2 (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Standard sized loaf tins can leave the risen loaf dangling over the edge which makes them awkward to remove and awkward to slice. This deep tin, however, solves that problem: you get a fully risen loaf with straight sides. Slides out of the tin and easy to cut. Very good quality, robust, shouldn`t rust (though I haven`t used it often enough yet to guarantee that), and makes a family sized loaf. I did pay more than I wanted for it, hence dropping a star, but you get what you pay for - or I hope I shall have done when I`ve had it for 20 years and can hand it on to my children!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 23 Dec. 2013
Thought this was going to be a bit flimsy, but it’s proved to be an excellent tin. Very non stick giving good results.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best loaf tin., 5 Dec. 2013
Love this loaf tin, fantastic quality and size, perfect for tall breads. Would recommend to all wood-be and pro bakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loaf tin, 7 Nov. 2013
This 3lb loaf tin is great for my sourdough bread, lets it rise to its full height without spilling over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Oct. 2013
Kiwigirl (Yorkshire,England) - See all my reviews
After trying tins that stick or give a mushroom shaped loaf this one bakes a perfect shaped loaf that comes out easily. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3LB loaf tin., 12 Feb. 2015
Spot on ! It's tall, no more droop over the side and the non stick works well.
After several months use it's still in perfect condition, we just wipe it out
with kitchen paper after use, that's all it needs. The only down side is,
the bread gets eaten too quickly afterwards !

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jan. 2015
Just what we've been looking for, a loaf tin that gives us a normal sized slice, no more comments that the sandwiches are too small. Good quality and bread didn't stick. Might order another one so we can cook two loaves at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent loaf tin, 13 Jan. 2015
ChrisC (Henley on Thames) - See all my reviews
One of the best bread tins I have used, heavy and well made. The bread comes out easily withno bits stuck to the sides on mine, lessening the wash p and improving the chances of doing the same next time ie no scrubbing burnt bread.

‹ Previous | 17 8 912 | Next ›