5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deep Sided Loaf tin
Published 19 months ago by MagicMan

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size but falling apart after 6 months
This tin is the perfect shape and size. Just what I was after when I was given it as a present. Unfortunately, heavy duty it is not.

Published 5 months ago by Simon Peel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deep Sided Loaf tin, 21 May 2013
This review is from: 3LB Traditional Farmhouse Loaf Tin, Heavy Duty Non-Stick, Hand Made
I have been looking for a deep sided loaf tin for a while and came across this tin that fits the bill perfectly, When I bake sour dough bread the second rising always seems to mushroom over the top of standard loaf tins and this tin is perfect for my needs, as it just reaches the top nicely. I oiled the tin prior to second rising and after cooking I left the loaf in the tin for a min or two and when it was time to turn the tin over it dropped out without sticking at all. I am very pleased so I placed another order for two more. Top Marks for the sturdy none stick tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 2 July 2013
Tin is great ,just what I needed.Put 2lb bread mixture in to oil tin.Just right for the toaster no more mushroom shape to cut of.

5.0 out of 5 stars at last, 28 Nov 2013
At last, a tin big enough to make a loaf!,
I use a 500 gramm of flour recipe that just wont go into a normal 2lb tin, but this does the job great, no more mushroom shaped bread!. it,s non stick and doesn't need greasing - loaf just tips out every time. its already my favourite tin

5.0 out of 5 stars BREAD TIN, 7 Aug 2013
M. REVIS (LEEDS UK) - See all my reviews
ARRIVED QUICKLY I HAVE MADE LOADS OF BREAD WITH IT SO FAR ,DOES NOT STICK IS VERY GOOD.WASHES OUT NICELY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Tin On Earth, 30 Sep 2013
Rodney Savage - See all my reviews
I ordered this tin mainly because of its size. It really is a wonderful Loaf Tin. My previous tin took a lot of coaxing the loaf out after baking, but this tin the loaf just tips out every time with no sign of sticking. It comes out so clean that you feel it does not need washing. I thorougly recommend buying this tin & are sure you will not be disapointed. Although it is a 3lb loaf tin, I use it for a 1lb loaf & find this is the right size.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3LB Traditional Farmhouse Loaf tin, 2 Aug 2013
blackwatch (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
i'm very satisfied with this. Just wipe clean after use as opposed to washing. Its difficult to get 3LB loaf tins in shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant baking tool, 30 July 2013
A. P. Brooks (norwich uk) - See all my reviews
I have used this so many times now that I would not want to be with out it, it's just the size I wanted to bake a large loaf, excellent

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size but falling apart after 6 months, 22 July 2014
Simon Peel (Newbury, Berkshire) - See all my reviews

It's now about 6 months old and we've been using it maybe 3 times a week. The non-stick coating has been flaking off for a few months now and it is now beginning to corrode. When we rinse it after use, the water that runs off is rusty. An alternative brand tin is now on order as I'm bored of picking non-stick coating out of my bread.

So disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars rust be aware, 8 Mar 2014
R. Hartwig "R HARTWIG" (LONDON) - See all my reviews
fine for baking and it is a good non stick surface BUT this is metal wrapped around a frame, the frame rusts and water gets stuck in the rolled tin.
you think you cleaned it and dried it and then later when you least expect it rusty water splatters out over your counter.... could be very good if they used better materials throughout.
alternative is NEVeR wash it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good loaf, 16 Nov 2013
A last a proper loaf tin , l make 2lb dough mix and even though this is a 3lb tin it makes a wonderful shape loaf , just right for sandwiches and toast , very well made, just rinse after use .