4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Apple Macbook
Published 9 months ago by Carl84

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT for Macbook Air
This sleeve does not fir Macbook Air 13 inch! the zipper won't close. If I have to force it, I will have to scratch my laptop.
Published 13 months ago by Jiahao Huang

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Apple Macbook, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: EasyAcc 13.3 inch Laptop Sleeve Bag Case Cover Neoprene Shock Resistant Pouch Protective Handbag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Acer Aspire S3, Asus Zenbook UX31, Lenovo IdeaPad U300s, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Toshiba Satellite Z830, SONY SVT13128CCS (Black, for Men, suitable for almost all 13.3 inch ultrabooks) (Personal Computers)
I recently purchased a Macbook Pro and wanted a case that would be suitable to protect it. Having read several positive reviews regarding this product I decided to go ahead with it, and I am very pleased I did. The case arrived well within the delivery time, was well packaged and so far has been up to the job. It fits my Mac just right, not too loose and not too tight, has a soft felt-like material inside to offer extra protection against scratches and knock etc. The only reason I can't give it a 5 star review is down to the handles; although a benefit, I wouldn't like to use them to carry my laptop around considerable distances, just for around the house or short journeys. But overall, you really wouldn't need to use this case for anything other than keeping your laptop dust and scratch free whilst at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's simple and really usefull!, 31 Aug 2013
I got this for my mac with retina display. the size is perfect for slim laptops and I love the pockets on the sides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Service, 17 Dec 2013
I ordered one of these for my 13" MacBook Air only to find the zips broke very quickly and the case didn't fit my MacBook. This problem was soon solved when I was sent a new and improved replacement product that fits perfectly. Great customer service and my new cover is very good, fits perfectly and great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality, 10 Sep 2013
bought this for my samsung ativ book 9 lite. It is a little too small for it but i can squeeze it in. The build quality and material used is beyond amazing. I wasn't expecting it to be this good. the outer material looks really nice and inner material used in so soft that its virtually impossible to scratch your ultrabook.
really pleased with this purchase. One of the best purchases from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 14 Sep 2013
The cover is of high quality and fitted my Samsung 5 series ultrabook perfectly. It also arrived quickly. I am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab new sleeve, 7 Sep 2013
I bought this for my new Dell XPS 13 ultrabook which is a sleek machine and I needed a good looking cover as well as a protective sleeve. This bag is perfect. My new Dell fits snugly so not only is it protected but the very handy handles also means I can take it with me so easily too. Prompt service and prompt delivery. I'm very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 18 Aug 2013
The sleeve bag was just as described. It looks really durable and high quality and it's everything I expected it to be. It's a very good sleeve bag and it works perfectly well for my Asus Zenbook.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent price to protect your Macbook, 8 April 2014
I bought this case in March of 2014 for a Macbook Air 13".

I'm going to be up front and fair about this product. This case is not shock resistant. Its not going to do anything to help your laptop if you drop it. But that's not what I bought it for so I can't mark it down for that.

But it protects your Mac from scratches and bumps that it would normally get if you had it just in your own bag when travelling, or left it lying out on your table.

I don't think you see this from the pictures but it has a soft white inside which gives you all the more confidence in using the bag as a protector for your expensive piece of equipment. With the laptop inside this bag, there is no way its going to get any scratches or dust/dirt.

Another handy thing is the pockets that doubles up as the hiding holes for the carry straps, Its a pretty big pocket which can easily store the charger for your Mac without impacting the overall size of the bag, or without it being forced in towards the mac. It really is almost like a Mary Poppins styled bag, where there is a hole bigger than it looks.

Definitely worth it for anyone who just wants that extra bit of security to keep their Mac clean and scratch free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good VFM, 14 Sep 2013
fits my Acer ultra book like a glove and seems well made that's all that matters, very happy to recomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easyacc 13.3 inch laptop bag, 3 Aug 2013
Perfect fit for my Acer 13inch laptop good side pockets for holding cables mouse etc. I even had my purse, specs and other bits and bobs in there to use on plane. Then all fitted back into my trolley bag. At this price really good value too .