5.0 out of 5 stars buy this it's great !
Published 6 months ago by nicolasharpley

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit product,be aware before buy.
Item did not fit to my phone and screen cover popping out .Poor made item.100% duplicate item.waste of money definitely not recommended.
Published 12 months ago by libertyman

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit product,be aware before buy., 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Samsung S-View Window Flip Premium Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Lime Green (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars buy this it's great !, 5 Sept. 2014
Very good value. Arrived in perfect condition with extras I had not expected including a screensaver. I thought I would have to find a widget to get the time to appear in the display part of the case. I thought I might find it difficult and have to move all my apps about however it works like magic....I put the case on and my phone automatically puts the time in the right place...amazing!!! I am very happy with this product and recommend it as a very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice quality, 5 April 2014
I chose the green and the quality and colour are great. Easily fitted to your Samsung S4 phone, with protection over the screen. Also easy to spot in a dark handbag!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 24 Feb. 2014
The colour is so nice, but has a small defect, the cover just does not stay closed, it's on air.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price, cheap product, 24 Jan. 2014
Didn't expect it to be a genuine Samsung product, but I didn't expect it to be this bad.. It lasted 4 days on my phone before the green colouring started flaking off the back.
Buy cheap buy twice :)

1.0 out of 5 stars A load of tat, 17 Jan. 2014
Rubbish waste of money. The case didn't close properly when fitted on my phone so I had to always place it face down on a surface. After a few weeks of using the edging started to split and become frayed. It has now been put straight in the bin

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit Case, 8 Dec. 2013
I received this product yesterday and straight away realised it was a fake for all the same reasons you can read further down this product review thread. A quick glance at my genuine cases and it confirmed my suspicion without doubt.
I should have known that I wouldn't be getting the real deal for that price but you live and learn.
I have contact the seller for a full refund including postage however I'm grieved that I'll have to pay to return it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great cover!!, 23 Nov. 2013
for the price it comes, it is a great cover...serves it purpose and looks cool too....happy with the purchase :)

4.0 out of 5 stars galaxy s view case, 9 Oct. 2013
I love this case, it took slightly longer to arrive then I accepted but I wound recommend, I am thinking about getting another on for Christmas, only thing it's I will have to order it now too get it in time.. but for a lower price, I don't mind the longer delivery time..

2.0 out of 5 stars Basic flaw - covers LED so no indication of missed calls...., 28 May 2013
Tim Whiteman (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
It's nice, fits well, and the mini screen is beautifully designed. But there is a very basic flaw. It covers the LED (flashing light) so you can't see it flashing when you have missed calls, incoming messages etc. Only way to find out if you missed a call is to keep switching the little screen on and off. Of course you can modify it (cut a hole in it..) but it's kind of ridiculous they didn't anticipate this....