4.0 out of 5 stars I do like the look and feel of it and very happy ...
I was very concerned about quality after reading further reviews after ordering. Not convinced it can be £44 worth of genuine Samsung and if it is no way worth that money and I've made the wrong choice for full protection of the phone but take as you find, and for the price, I do like the look and feel of it and very happy to have it.
Published 5 months ago by Jane Cheney

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon themselves are flogging these counterfeit cases
Having received one of these fake cases, I contacted Amazon to request a full refund. They asked me to explain why I believed the case to be counterfeit. I believe my observation may be helpful to other buyers trying asses the legitimacy of their purchase, so I am providing a copy of my response to Amazon below.

-----

I believe this to a counterfeit...
Published 19 months ago by gopalmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon themselves are flogging these counterfeit cases, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Samsung S-View Window Flip Premium Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Orange (Wireless Phone Accessory)

-----

I believe this to a counterfeit product for the following reasons:

1. I have the black version of the case already and this orange case is of much lower quality.
2. The cardboard packaging is off-white in colour and is printed poorly - like from a low quality scan.
3. The tabs holding the cardboard packaging closed appear to be sellotape, not the round sticky tabs one would expect.
4. the plastic bag holding the cardboard paging is badly sellotaped closed.
5. The moulded plastic tray holding the product within the cardboard packaging is badly crumpled and too large for the packaging.
6. The case itself contains a badly cut piece of polystyrene. The real product contains a piece roughly the same dimensionless of the actual phone.
7. The front of the case has an inconsistent criss-cross pattern, not the horizontal brushed effect on the advertised product or the real case.
8. The case is of poor fit and does not close properly when attached to the phone.
9. The speaker hole doesn't line up with the phone speaker and is poorly cut-out.
10. The window has a sticky residue around it's edge.
11. The plastic back of the case looks to have been slightly melted on the inside.
12. The Samsung branding on the back of the case is not straight and appears to be slightly worn.

I am appalled that Amazon are selling these counterfeit cases. I had seen reviews for this product on the Amazon.co.uk website stating that these cases were fake, but had convinced myself that those reviewers must have purchased from marketplace sellers, and that, as I was purchasing from Amazon directly, I was assured of a legitimate product.

The issues with this product should not be new to Amazon. Why this product has not been pulled from sale is incomprehensible. I have been a loyal Amazon customer for quite some time, but this has really damaged my trust in Amazon. I believe Amazon need to make a public apology and offer refund to all those affected, as many may not even be aware they have received a counterfeit product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like the look and feel of it and very happy ..., 6 Oct. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but already showing signs of wear, 12 Jan. 2014
Looks good but after only a month or two the edges are getting freyed and splitting open due to the repeated action of opening it, sort of defeating the objective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Nov. 2013
Brought this phone cover for my company phone and I am very pleased with it and the cover functions. Good Buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Magnet too strong, 11 Oct. 2013
The Magnet is too strong so screen closes when you flip the screen around the back of the phone. OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Oct. 2013
Very good product arrived promptly brilliant value for money as had seen other ones for a lot more cost wise but the same product

2.0 out of 5 stars phone cover, 4 Sept. 2013
The samsung cover is poor to say the least. The plastic view screen scratched within a couple if days and the cover does not fit square on the front. It looks tatty really quickly although the colour is good

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Product, 10 Aug. 2013
This item does not perform (viewing notifications and information) as it is shown to do in the pictures and description. The material used is cheap and is of poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars would give 0 stars, 30 Jun. 2013
The cover I received was not an official genuine Samsung cover, flimsy, poorly fitting, split down side, on arrival, Samsung branding on back peeled off when protective cover removed, colour on back poor mix with glitter and white swirls and plastic textured on curved edges at base. Poorly shaped around charging port making it painful to hold. Front cover so thin you can see device for smart screen inside. Very dissapointed for the £22.99 paid. Now I have genuine item direct from Samsung it doesn't compare, I've learnt my lesson.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsungtastic, 18 Aug. 2014
First the good points. ...this is an amazing phone cover.... it's not a cheap rip off this is the real thing.....it's brilliant. ...now for the bad..... i picked an orange cover and i have noticed that it gets a bit grubby at the corners on the front...my best advice is to pick black. ...