on 19 May 2013
The screen protectors arrived just 2 days after ordering. The quality of the protectors is excellent, they are very easy to apply and barely left any bubbles for me to chase out. They are also very clear and light to the touch and each INDIVIDUAL protector has got it's own cleaning cloth in the packet which was a massive bonus for me as I only expected one cloth. There is none of the "stickiness" on the protectors that I find on alot of similarly priced protectors. All in all, a very well made product that offers top notch value and a very speedy service. I have found my screen protector supplier and will be sticking with them while this products in place. Very highly recommend this company and product.
on 25 May 2013
6 screen protectors are provided in this pack, just as well as I wasted 2 of them with awful application! Cheap price, good delivery, seem to be of better quality than alternatives I have used in the past. 5 Stars
on 26 May 2016
This is a great screen protector, way better than any plastic screen protector I have ever tried before. From the process of fitting it to the actual usage. It also comes in a great card type of package that protects the item from damage (even though that is already very difficult to happen). It is very simple and easy to set up.

The screen protector is very strong. I had previously other screen protector, so I took it out, cleaned the screen and removed the backing from the tempered glass and lined it. I lowered it to the screen and placed it and it started sealing itself to the screen. There were no bubbles whatsoever, no issues applying and the process was very quick.

I then tried to scratch the screen protector with a key (in one of the corners, I was afraid of actually damage the screen) and no scratch appeared. It feels like I had no screen protector, just the phone, but there is still the extra protection. I highly recommend this tempered glass screen protector to anyone looking for a good protection for their mobile phone screens.

Disclosure: *I was given this product for free/at a discount in return of an honest, fair and unbiased review. By being given a free item in no way influenced my review of this product. I use reviews to help other people to make decisions on whether or not to purchase and therefore would not recommend a product or give 5 stars unless I really believe it deserves it. *
review image
on 23 May 2016
I got this for my boyfriend who has managed to cracking his phone screen twice over the last few months and screen replacements are becoming expensive. Regular screen protectors are great for more careful people who just need some scratch resistance but unfortunately they won't help your phone from a heavier blow.

SAMAR'S tempered glass screen protector arrived quickly (2 days) and is contained in nice looking protective packaging which has the product details and instructions printed on.

The screen protector itself is nice quality on feels sturdy. It's very easy to apply and won't bubble - just make absolutely sure that the screen is dirt and dust free before you attempt to stick it on. The fit is very good and the protector, although dense compared to a regular screen protector does not effect the touch screen sensitivity.

Overall I am very impressed with this product and we now have piece of mind for my clumsy boyfriends phone screen. At this low price it's a no brainer to put one on your phone and protect your device.

I received this product free in exchange for an honest, unbiased review which is provided here. I hope you found my review helpful and i welcome any feedback.
review image review image review image
on 6 June 2013
The screen protectors fit Galaxy S4 perfect. I'm amazed for £1.99 you get 6 packs, each in a separate plastic bag with a small cleaning cloth. The films themselve are good. I think it's a waste and unnecessary to put 6 pieces of cloths. I would also prefer to have 2 - 3 but better quality ones (although I can't say they are not in good quality).
on 25 November 2014
Great product, easy to aply and priced just right. I used to buy spigen glass screen protectors and after my phone upgrade i decided to try something else, something on budget site. There is no difference at all. This glass, looks, feels and works just like the others 2 or 3 times more expensive so you decide on your own...
on 19 May 2013
Item was as described in the 'Product Description' section. Will definitely be recommending this seller and product to friends! These screen protectors are some of the best quality I have ever purchased, also the cheapest. Definitely value for money.
on 22 March 2014
This Samar 0.23mm tempered glass screen protector is a great product and I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. It arrived within a couple of days in a non-bend hardened envelope which fitted through my letter box. I did plenty of research before making my purchase and the best two I found were this one, the SAMAR SAMAR® - Premium Quality Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S4 [GLASS.X Series SLIM] (0.23mm) Ultra Thin Lightweight Rounded Edge Hardness up to 9H (harder than a knife) - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth or the SPIGEN nano glass SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protector Glass Slim [GLAS.t NANO SLIM] (0.15mm) Thin Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500 screen protector.

The SPIGEN nano 0.15mm is currently available on Amazon for £24.99, whilst the SAMAR 0.23mm is currently available for £8.99, reduced from £24.99. All the rest are about 0.4mm thick which is almost half a cm (centimetre) and I think too thick to put on a mobile but that's just my opinion, but thicker is not necessarily better when it comes to screen protectors.

The SPIGEN is only 0.08mm thinner than the SAMAR, which is virtually undetectable to the eye, but almost 3 times more expensive. I realise you have to pay for quality and it's very important to protect your new Galaxy S4. Let's be honest value for money is the most important thing and price should always be considered and weighed up against the product, so lets look at how they stack up. Both products have a smudge/fingerprint resistant surface, and both claim a surface hardness of (8H -9H) so the main difference between these two products is the thickness of the glass. Obviously the thinner one really appealed to me but I couldn't bring myself to spend £25 on a screen protector.

That being said I am so glad I chose the SAMAR, even with a 99p delivery charge it cost me just under £10, compared with the over priced SPIGEN at £25. You can hardly notice this baby when it's on your screen and because it is only 0.23mm it adds virtually no weight or bulk whatsoever, meaning it fits perfectly with any case you may have (I have two case types for different occasions, a leather flip case which closes like a book, and a hardened rubber/plastic moulded case with no front, and they both fit fine). Your finger glides nicely over the glass and the surface feels gorgeous with the rounded edges along all sides which is a nice feature you will appreciate. The sensitivity of the screen is just the same I have noticed no difference at all.

Let me tell you I have never actually installed a screen protector myself before, so this was the first time I have ever tried it and it went on like a dream. It took me literally two minutes to get this fitted on my new mobile phone with no air bubbles or dust, this thing lined up perfectly. I would recommend you watch the video on YouTube before you try to install this as it shows you the best way to line it up correctly: (however the video on YouTube shows the flimsy screen protector version and not the glass one, but the principle is the same).

The reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because the SPIGEN comes with a choice of coloured 3 jelly buttons to fit over you home button, and the SAMAR does not. These are not essential because you can still easily press the button without any problems but having these jelly buttons is a nice touch.

I hope my review can help you reach your decision, this SAMAR screen protector is definitely worth the money and is a wise precaution which could save you a lot of hassle and expense in the future if you do crack your screen. I will add to this review in the future if I experience any problems but so far so good!
on 9 December 2013
Brilliant for the price, getting a whole pack for less than the usual retail cost of one. For longer contracts I can now change it periodically and not worry about the inevitable specks of dust / wonky application. Or give spares to friends with the same handset. Very good value, excellent product.
Crystal clear and does not intefere with the sensitivity of the screen. Also seem to help slightly with glare.
on 18 May 2016
This screen protector came in sufficient packaging and is small enough to be posted through the door if no one is in to collect it. Sorry that i couldnt provide pictures on how to apply the screen protector to the phonee but i have the next best thing a decent set of instructions for a bubble free screen =)

The best instructions i have found are off the internet as followed:

Get a screen protector.

They typically come custom-cut. (In a pinch, see the "Tips" to cut one down to fit.) There are a few basic materials:
Semi-hard, slick, clear soda-bottle style such as PET, the most common and generally best. (Gimmicky variations such as semi-reflective or matte can be fun, but less practical.)
Very hard, clear tempered glass, like a stronger microscope coverslip. Should have a plastic layer to hold together if damaged. Extremely scratch resistant, but brittle; tends to flake apart progressively once chipped.
Very tough, thick plastic such as polycarbonate. Provides direct impact protection. Not very scratch resistant--won't stay pretty. May reduce accuracy of touchscreens.
Soft vinyl plastic. Not recommended as generally less pleasant to use, but does prevent scratches.

Understand the limitations of a screen protector. Screen protectors mostly ward off light cosmetic scrapes and scratches, not breakage--a particular danger for fancy cell phones with their all glass fronts and often minimal plastic edge cushioning. A "bumper" case that wraps around the front edge of a phone can provide fairly effective yet stylish impact protection. Keep it out of back pockets and other crush danger areas.

Find a low-dust workspace. Anywhere indoors with calm air is a good start. You can improve things with steam. Running a hot shower works well, which fills the room with steam. When the steam has subsided, there will be less dust in the air than usual. This is the best time to apply the screen protector.

Wash your hands. Dry them with a clean towel. Shake off any excessive lint.

Clean the screen. Wipe it with a mild solvent like eyeglass cleaner or rubbing alcohol--or a damp soapy rag, which would not risk damage to low quality surrounding finishes. Rub it dry with a soft cloth and remove as much lint as possible with a blower or by wiping lightly with a lint free cloth, such as the microfiber wipe often provided with the screen protector.

Check placement of the screen protector. Carefully remove it from its box or packaging.Before you lift its backing, position the screen protector over the screen to see how much margin to leave on each side and ensure clearance of features such as camera spots (with which the screen protector's less even surface would interfere) and microphone holes.

Remove residual bits of dust with a mild adhesive. Dust is the most important thing to remove from under a screen protector: bubbles will eventually diffuse out through the plastic and tiny finger marks will probably merge with the glue, but dust specks stay. Lightly dab a sticky note (such as a "Post-it") all over the screen. Looking at the reflection of a bright area in the screen at an angle will confirm the presence or absence of dust. Quickly attach the screen protector before dust can gather!
Some fancy screen protector kits include a special sticker to pick up dust.

Stick on the screen protector, aligning an edge carefully. Peel back the screen protector's backing from one end (leaving it on the other allows more control by holding that end). Align it with the correct edge of the screen, leaving the margin you determined previously and watching how the alignment of the sides perpendicular to it will fall. Then peel off the entire backing and smooth down the protector.

Problems? Little mistakes like tiny dust specks should be ignored, as trying to fix them will do more harm than good, the screen protector will soon absorb worse damage exactly as intended, and it will eventually be replaced for a fresh one. If you need to reposition the screen protector, lift an edge carefully with a thin but not sharp implement like a piece of backing material, fingernail, or plastic spoon edge. If a big speck of dust is underneath, try fishing for it with a sticky note, length of cellophane style tape (such as "Scotch") or sticky note, taking care not to disturb the adhesive.

*10

Remove air bubbles. Wipe the air bubbles toward the edges with a smooth implement like a credit card. Don't do this forcefully unless the screen protector has a surface protector to peel off after installation: the air will eventually diffuse out and too much force could scratch the brand-new protector.

*11

Finished! Enjoy your gadget without fear.

I hope this set of instructions has helped you just like it has helped me.

Overall this screen protector went on fairly easy it is completely bubble free and no trapped hair under the screen. I hope you all get the same results as i have =)

Please note: I received this item at a reduced purchase price or, in some instances, free from charge, so I can test the product and leave my honest, fair and COMPLETELY impartial review of them – bad bits (if appropriate) and all! I'm required to review them within a few days of receipt. In the case of some products, such as beauty products, this means that I cannot provide details of the long-term benefits or effects of a product. However, I try the product and report on how it looks, feels, smells etc. and whether or not any instant difference or benefits were observed. Furthermore, I always try to comment on the ingredients where appropriate.
I really hope you found my review helpful and would love for you to click on the YES button to say so. If you don't think my review has been helpful, before you click on the NO button to say I was unhelpful, I would love you to leave me a comment with your thoughts, so I can try improving my future reviews.