5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at an Excellent Price
I'm really impressed with this set of massage balls. They're soft enough to have a bit of give, but also hard enough for a proper massage. I've used mine already to ease neck tension and headaches - I find the sore bit in my shoulders/neck and just lie down on top of the ball and let it press into the pressure point, or just run the ball along the tense muscle...
Published 11 months ago by nordic nomad

3.0 out of 5 stars Too soft
These products were too soft for getting to knots in my back muscles, my foam roller is much better. Haven't bothered trying them again.
Published 1 month ago by saf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at an Excellent Price, 3 May 2013
This review is from: ResultSport« Pack of 3 - Spiky Massage Balls Stress Reflexology - 6cm, 8cm and 10cm (Misc.)

I actually bought them to ease the pain of a flared up sciatica, and they are really doing the job. If I wake up with the pain in the middle of the night, I just put the largest ball under the sore point and can soon go back to sleep again - although, a word of warning, best not to go to sleep on the ball, as you wake up with pockmarked skin which takes a while to fade!

I also use them while doing stretches, to maximise the benefits - get a physio to show you! Another use I've discovered is in the car - I can ease tension just by sitting on on of the balls while driving.

Having the three sizes has been very useful, as some muscles need a smaller ball, and the softer the surface you're lying on, the larger the ball needs to be to have any effect.

In summary, the balls are very helpful tools in pressure-point type self-massage, and I can recommend these without hesitation - they're good quality and have really worked for me. In fact, I'm getting some for presents...

4.0 out of 5 stars Three of 'em!, 4 Jan 2014
I like the big blue one - and can see how it can be used. I still have to figure out the use of the other two, but it's nice to get three in a box nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 24 May 2013
These items arrived promptly and are good value and in useful sizes which mean that you can use them for a variety of injuries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Jan 2014
These balls are magic and because there are 3 of them I carry the small one in my handbag just in case I need it during the day when sitting at my desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Massage balls, 11 Dec 2013
These were brought to hell cure my planter fasciitis and they really work. Rolled my foot on them have used them for other massages as well. Excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars sound purchaswe - i'll get more, 3 Dec 2013
good price, reasonable quality. Nice to have selection of sizes. I Assume they will last OK. no reason why not - so long as they stay firm as cannot be pumped up

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but useful, 18 Nov 2013
Bought them because of my backache, it helps a lot. I normally stand against a wall, and rolling the biggest ball between my back and the wall. My friends normally lie down and rolling the smaller ball under her back. Both working fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stress Reflex, 8 Nov 2013
These Balls are great for exercising not just hands and wrists but also great for relieving headaches, I have used these balls now for the past 10 days already I find my hands have a lot more movement, as I suffer with arthritis the small ball works wonders for finger movement

1.0 out of 5 stars Massage balls, 19 April 2014
The blue and yellow balls fell apart within one week of purchase because the seams became unglued when pressure was applied. I have started to use a tennis ball instead to self massage the piriformis sciatica region of my body.

1.0 out of 5 stars Yellow ball fell apart in 5 minutes, 21 Mar 2014
I just used the yellow one for 5 minutes and that was it. I could see the glue and it is likely that others will break as well. Returning them back...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›