4.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party
Published 11 months ago by S Riaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party
The Leapfrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party is a brightly coloured, sturdy tea set which comes with two cups, a plate with six rainbow coloured pieces of cake and a singing teapot. It is aimed at pre-school children between 12 and 36 months with a view to teaching them role playing, colours, counting, manners and songs. Requiring 4 AAA batteries (included) the set is very...
Published 11 months ago by G. Archer

4.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party, 25 Aug 2013
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a sweet and colourful tea set for toddlers. The set comes with two small cups, a plate with six pieces of cake and a singing teapot, which also makes various 'pouring' noises, etc. The set has lots of opportunities for learning - the cake slices have different colours and fruits on them and the teapot prompts the child to follow instructions - "press my heart button", "let's share the blueberry tea", etc. The teapot was undoubtedly the most played with item in the set - it changes colour, sings songs, teaches counting and has a good range of noises. Plus, another bonus was that the voice was English, rather than the usual American accent. Overall, this was great fun and my little niece and nephew both enjoyed playing with it - as, indeed, did my own little girl. I think it has good play value, it's well made and, although it was played with for a long time, I didn't find the voice annoying or irritating. My only real complaint is that I wish toys with various pieces in a set (ie a tea set) had a bag or case to keep the pieces together. I can't even guess at how many tea sets I have brought over the years and I doubt there is a complete set amongst them!

5.0 out of 5 stars a definate hit, 15 Oct 2013
Sian Louise (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter has the Fisher-price version of this and loves it but upon seeing this I thought it looked a lot better with a lot more to do then just a few songs and the noise of tipping tea out of the teapot.

After having a play around with this myself I have to day as an adult I loved it.

The teapot plays lots of catchy songs for kids to listen to and sing along to.

The lights that light up inside the teapot are pretty funky and will definitely capture a small child's eyes. Not only is this little tea-set good for kids to play with but it also comes across as very educational and these type of toys are what most parents want for their kids. As I was experimenting and playing with this, it did keep catching my daughters attention and she kept trying to grab it of me and then kept dancing to the music as it played. Was very cute.

Overall this is a very nice quality toy also. It doesn't feel cheaply made and even before seeing this come up on the Amazon Vine I was thinking about purchasing it for her and after looking at this more closely I would say it is more than worth the money.

After playing around with this myself and just seeing her small reaction to this toy I actually decided to put it away for Christmas, (mainly because I don't want to keep giving too many toys away outside of occasions as I prefer to spoil on birthdays and Christmas). But I am very confident that this will be one of her favourite toys this Christmas and that it will most definitely get a lot of playing time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter Jennifer loves cooking dinner for her teddys at her oven. Now she has a signing tea pot and a massive colourful cake. It's so sweet seeing her in a circle with her fluffy friends pouring tea! This toy has lots of noises and phrases, is very colourful and a very good price. What more is there to say? Lots of fun and learning and happy memories for mum and dad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog tea party, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
Lots of bright colours and interactive play. 18 month old loves it. Only thing is... why only 2 cups when the teapot asks you to pour 3? Seems pretty durable. Lid still intact after teapot has been picked up by it and thrown on the floor many times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for early comprehension fun, 27 Dec 2013
eljay (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
My grand-daughter Isla is not quite 2 years old, but very quickly got the hang of pouring the tea and the colour matching involved in this very sturdy toy. I hope that she is cut out for greater aspirations than being a waitress, but if it should be the case, she is nearly ready tiowait on tables now! A toy that is truly built to last for more than the enjoyment of just one child.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely toy for little one, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
Great toy for little one. Purchaed as a present for a friends little girls 1st birthday and will be purchasing again for my own daughter. Teaches colours and numbers and is bright and engaging for little one

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved it......, 14 Sep 2013
Wynne Kelly "Kellydoll" (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What a lovely teaset! This brightly coloured teapot, cups, plate and cake slices make up an exciting toy for any toddler. The teapot plays songs and instructions and the "tea" moves and changes colour as it is poured. It is designed to help with colour, number and shape recognition, sharing and tea-time etiquette. Adults may grow weary of the oh-so-cheery songs but young children will love it.

The set seems to be robust and should withstand less than gentle handling from those little ones who have not yet learned tea-time manners.

We loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic gift for my daughter, 23 April 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
My 1 year old daughter loves this. It's colourful and cheery. It has two songs that I find myself singing along too. Teaches the child about colours, counting and sharing cups of lovely flavoured tea! Shame you can't get one in a unisex colour as boys love this too but think some people would be put off by the fact it's pink.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tea party for toddlers, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
I bought LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party for my daughter (1.5 years). She loves it insanely. The only problem is that the toy is seriously loud, even if I turn it to its most silent mode. I believe I have to put some duct tape over the holes in the back, but otherwise it is wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time for tea, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
I brought this for my 22 month old daughter and she loves it!
It plays the sweetest songs which my daughter dances too,
The light up action on the tea pot is brilliant too
Its played with everyday so it must be good!!

LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party