4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
My daughter Jennifer loves cooking dinner for her teddys at her oven. Now she has a signing tea pot and a massive colourful cake. It's so sweet seeing her in a circle with her fluffy friends pouring tea! This toy has lots of noises and phrases, is very colourful and a very good price. What more is there to say? Lots of fun and learning and happy memories for mum and dad.
Published 18 months ago by Jennifers Daddy

3.0 out of 5 stars It is well made and will give hours of play ...
It is well made and will give hours of play value however, the teapot plays the tunes at the least movement. It was playing when the postman handed it to us. It must have driven him mad playing in his van every time it moved.
Published 3 months ago by Sue Farrant

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party, 25 Aug. 2013
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a sweet and colourful tea set for toddlers. The set comes with two small cups, a plate with six pieces of cake and a singing teapot, which also makes various 'pouring' noises, etc. The set has lots of opportunities for learning - the cake slices have different colours and fruits on them and the teapot prompts the child to follow instructions - "press my heart button", "let's share the blueberry tea", etc. The teapot was undoubtedly the most played with item in the set - it changes colour, sings songs, teaches counting and has a good range of noises. Plus, another bonus was that the voice was English, rather than the usual American accent. Overall, this was great fun and my little niece and nephew both enjoyed playing with it - as, indeed, did my own little girl. I think it has good play value, it's well made and, although it was played with for a long time, I didn't find the voice annoying or irritating. My only real complaint is that I wish toys with various pieces in a set (ie a tea set) had a bag or case to keep the pieces together. I can't even guess at how many tea sets I have brought over the years and I doubt there is a complete set amongst them!

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved it......, 14 Sept. 2013
Wynne Kelly "Kellydoll" (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What a lovely teaset! This brightly coloured teapot, cups, plate and cake slices make up an exciting toy for any toddler. The teapot plays songs and instructions and the "tea" moves and changes colour as it is poured. It is designed to help with colour, number and shape recognition, sharing and tea-time etiquette. Adults may grow weary of the oh-so-cheery songs but young children will love it.

The set seems to be robust and should withstand less than gentle handling from those little ones who have not yet learned tea-time manners.

We loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely toy for little one, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
Great toy for little one. Purchaed as a present for a friends little girls 1st birthday and will be purchasing again for my own daughter. Teaches colours and numbers and is bright and engaging for little one

4.0 out of 5 stars Leapfrog tea party, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
Lots of bright colours and interactive play. 18 month old loves it. Only thing is... why only 2 cups when the teapot asks you to pour 3? Seems pretty durable. Lid still intact after teapot has been picked up by it and thrown on the floor many times.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic gift for my daughter, 23 April 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
My 1 year old daughter loves this. It's colourful and cheery. It has two songs that I find myself singing along too. Teaches the child about colours, counting and sharing cups of lovely flavoured tea! Shame you can't get one in a unisex colour as boys love this too but think some people would be put off by the fact it's pink.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tea party for toddlers, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
I bought LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party for my daughter (1.5 years). She loves it insanely. The only problem is that the toy is seriously loud, even if I turn it to its most silent mode. I believe I have to put some duct tape over the holes in the back, but otherwise it is wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time for tea, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
I brought this for my 22 month old daughter and she loves it!
It plays the sweetest songs which my daughter dances too,
The light up action on the tea pot is brilliant too
Its played with everyday so it must be good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter just after she turned one. She's now 19 months and loves it! Initially she was only interested in the cups of 'tea'. But now she likes using the teapot to make Mummy a cup. We also have fun 'making cakes' and having teddy bear picnics. It's a really colourful and musical toy and great for little girls (or boys) who have an active imagination.

The only slight (and I mean really slight), issue is the noise level. Noise level 2 is way too loud. But I always turn it down to level 1 so it's really not an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for little ones!, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party (Toy)
Brilliant toy, wonderfully interactive. Bought as a present for my 19 month old and he loves it.. It's a step up from the Fisher-Price teapot set, which although nice, does get pretty repetitive after a while. The Leapfrog one is better and I hope will last a lot longer. As children get older, they can match the colours. I think children enjoy learning with toys like this (pretty sure I heard my little one day 'tea' earlier and we only have him the set this evening!). I would recommend!

LeapFrog Musical Rainbow Tea Party