5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!
I didn't realize until I'd read it that it's book 3 of the"Edge"series but it didn't stop me from enjoying it. I started laughing from the first page and didn't stop. There are some hilarious moments involving suspect packages and German shepherd sniffer dogs, not to mention a fuchsia pink sumo wrestling best friend racing down the ski slopes!
He's hot, sexy and...
Published on 20 April 2013 by Andrea

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough substance for me . . .
Published 20 months ago by kirstyv

4.0 out of 5 stars Whirlwindbooks on Kissing Fire, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Kissing Fire (Edge Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Please note this book is part of a series but can be read as a a standalone, you do not need to have read the previous books to understand this.

I hate to say this but before this book I had not read any books from A.M Hargrove and after reading this book I have come to the realization that this is a very sad thing as I have fallen in author lust with her style of writing and humour . . . oh yes you will laugh.

Avery has been brought up in a life of wealth but still wants to make something of herself, her family is a little out of the ordinary with a mother who is very controlling. What I love about Avery is that she is what I would call a real women, she has curves! I love this, it makes her seem more real and I was able to relate with this, not being able to fit in your fat clothes is something women go through and it was refreshing to see this in a character.

Preston . . . Oh my - Hello Man candy. Tall, Dark and Handsome just the way I like them. I should also mention he is an undercover DEA Agent and has enough masculinity to keep any women more then satisfied. With his dark past and gritty work Preston feels as though love is something he will never have or be worthy of but then he meets Avery - well he has to put her in protective custody and the sparks begin to fly.

Avery begins to trust Preston and believes that there may be something there but what will happen when all of Preston's secrets come to light will she be able to move past them or will she push him away?

Oh did I mention there is a love of steamy, oh my I need to fan myself down sex? Oh well there is and oh boy did it make me want to sink my claws into him, literally and figuratively.

Now you must excuse me while I rush and go buy the first two books in this series I think this weekend I have a date with the many men from A.M. Hargrove's mind and I cannot be late in fact I think being early is the only way to go.

4/5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Kissing Fire (Edge Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
He's hot, sexy and tattooed, she's funny, sassy and curvy. I loved the chemistry that flared up between them straight away and the OMIGOD!! part that made my jaw drop.
A very funny read but also very hot, heart breaking and heart melting, simply put Kissing Fire is a MUST have for your ebook or book shelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, 23 Feb. 2014
Fiona Hunt (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kissing Fire (Edge Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I've had this book for since October and I'm glad I read it straight after Shattered Edge. It's bought the whole series to a close now.

I have loved Preston and Avery characters. the way they interact with each other. Preston Mitchell is a DEA Agent, he is about to bring down a drug cartel when he meets Avery Middleton. He is so smitten with her. She on the other hand is smitten to pieces with him and all hell breaks loose as they start a relationship.

I loved all 3 books in the Edge series and I am sorry to say goodbye to the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Kissing Fire (Edge Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I love the way certain books feed the readers wants. This is one of them with a lot of unexpected scenes. I nice fresh kind of couple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute must read, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Kissing Fire (Edge Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I totally loved the series from beginning to end.it's got it all great chemistry between the characters sex scenes were great and the twist in between we great throughout the whole series.I would definitely recommend reading this series.I will be reading these again.my poor kids had to keep them selves busy.couldn't put them down I read these one after the other

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough substance for me . . ., 9 Sept. 2013
kirstyv (Torquay, Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kissing Fire (Edge Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Kissing Fire has a great synopsis, and I was hoping for a romance with excitement and possibly action! The beginning of the book begins well as the reader is introduced to Preston's world, and A M Hargrove reveals the trials he has gone through which have led to his insecurities. The reader also sees Avery as tarnished - supposedly overweight, abused by her ex and neglected by her parents. Although when the two meet there is an inevitability about their relationship there are also secrets and the fact that they are both running for their lives! A M Hargrove works hard to build the chemistry and tension between the two characters during their time at the cabin, but I am afraid I reached a point when I wanted more to happen.
There is more action in the second half of the story, but I think by this point I had lost my connection to the characters, particularly Avery. I liked the fact that the reader sees more of Avery's friend Melissa during this time as I feel she provides much needed humour.
Kissing Fire is the perfect book for romance fans who like deep characters with complicated histories.
This was given to me as a review copy, but this has had no influence on my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 25 Jan. 2015
Easy reading

Kissing Fire (Edge Series Book 3)