5.0 out of 5 stars it shouldn't work, but it does.
this album is is strange. it's like listening to the likes of Thursday's "waiting" and The murder of Rosa Luxemburg's "everyones in love and flowers pick themselves" at the same time.
Published 7 months ago by nordelen

3.0 out of 5 stars A mistake order turned out ok
I ordered this album thinking it was a more shoe glaze album similar to alcest or les descreates. Not sure where I got that logic from but I ordered it anyway. There are not many songs from this album on YouTube when I looked only older albums. I ordered it and then by the time I gave old songs a listen and realised it had been dispatched.

Not to the album...
Published 7 months ago by A. Holyoake

5.0 out of 5 stars it shouldn't work, but it does., 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Whenever, If Ever (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well packaged, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Whenever, If Ever [VINYL] (Vinyl)
As a lover of vinyl, I was very happy to see this record was well packaged to avoid it being warped. Plus this album's a banger.

3.0 out of 5 stars A mistake order turned out ok, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Whenever, If Ever (Audio CD)

Not to the album

Artwork there is not much just what you can see in the pictures. No art book which I miss when it's not in an album. You get the lyrics on the card sleeve and the usual info inside.

The music on this album starts of strong similar to band more like early mogwai with the post rock feel to the music. The musicianship of the album it sounds more technical and have a nice attention grabbing guitar leads. My biggest flaw with this album is the vocals. They seem very whining and not clean vocals not like I've come across before. I really think the vocal on this album is too rough and not pleasing on the ear.

There are a few track that I like a lot even with the vocals like getting sodas and heartbeat in the brain.

Overall a good album let down by the vocals in my opinion.

Whenever, If Ever
Whenever, If Ever by The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid (Audio CD - 2013)