Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£17.99

on 6 May 2013
I first came across Yvette van Boven's recipes and drawings online - for a Dutch publication. Shortly afterwards i saw her book Home Made in a bookshop and bought it. I love her little picture recipes, although they make up only relatively small part of the book. Home Made was full of lovely ideas, so i bought Home Made Winter and now also Home Made Summer and they all contain fantastic recipes. I love the unusual element in many of them, and the strong wow factor. The rolled up feta and garlic bread in Home Made Summer is just gorgeous - the book for me was almost worth the price for that recipe alone. Mainly because of the very well behaved dough... The savoury cakes are wonderful to serve when having a glass of wine with friends and are easy and quick to make. I think some of the recipes can be expensive, but they serve as inspiration, and teach quite useful lessons. For example the dough and basic principle of the rolled up feta and garlic bread can easily be adapted to other fillings. I am a huge fan.
on 26 July 2013
I love this book i have tried lots of recipes also bought home made Winter, which is just as good highly recommend.I always prefer hardcovers the books look great and inviting.
on 19 June 2014
Beautiful pictures , great recipes. Easy to follow. I recommend it to every one.
Love the books from Yvette van Boven .
on 11 June 2015
Great
on 10 September 2013
Extremely disappointing. Lovely cover but utterly misleading. Contents just an exercise in self- indulgence & I feel duped in to having put money in the pockets of the self- absorbed author.