5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Carnaby
I love the 60's and Carnaby street, one reason why I bought this album. My Dd has it on his mp3 player as well.
Published 12 months ago by Daniel

3.0 out of 5 stars cd
great album but a bit disappointed with a couple of songs that are stopped short before they properly finishing .........
Published on 2 May 2013 by Neil Payne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Carnaby, 2 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Carnaby Street CD, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Carnaby Street (Audio CD)
Great - brings back an awful lot of memories of the music of my era! Thanks for a super collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good 60's album, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Carnaby Street (Audio CD)
I bought this album as a gift for my mother, because she loves 60's music. There are some very good songs on this CD and some true classics of the decade. We did not skip many of the tracks, which is always a good indication of how good we think an album is. My mum was thrilled with this CD and so was I, because I knew all of the songs that we played and I enjoyed them too. However, I have several gripes regarding this. The sound quality of the songs is generally as good as can be expected from this era, but I did notice the volume of the songs fluctuated quite noticeably, so I had to keep on adjusting my volume control. Some of the songs seemed quieter and some of the others were much louder, which is a common problem on a lot of modern compilations of old music. Perhaps it could be been resolved if they had spent more time and money remastering the songs properly. There also is very little on this album that has not been included on previous 60's compilation albums, so I would only buy this if it is your first 60's album, or if you haven't already got the songs, so it would be advisable to check the track listing before you decide to buy it. I was also annoyed that most of the artists featured on this album had several songs included on the album, so there was very litte variety of different songs or artists. However, despite this, this is a very good album and worth buying to fans of 60's music, but not if you are a collector, because then you would already have these songs. Four stars from me, for this very good but flawed album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carnaby Street, 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Carnaby Street (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed listening to this, it brought back some memory's from a long time ago. A good gift for anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd of great memorable pop songs, 20 Nov. 2013
Mr. Ian Green (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carnaby Street (Audio CD)
A brilliant collection of sixties pop songs memorabilia, saw the stage show after buying this, and the show is also very good. If you are into sixties music(that was the best era when music 'changed' forever) then do buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it ., 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Carnaby Street (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my wife . Listen to it once myself. And decided to keep it. My wife and listen to it now. It is now her and she loves it as well. Fantastic mix of songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd, 12 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Carnaby Street (Audio CD)
People of a certain age will appreciate all the tracks on this excellent cd. Really enjoyed listening to very memorable music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, 12 Nov. 2013
x (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carnaby Street (Audio CD)
Saw the live show and really enjoyed it. The cd reminds me of that show whenever I play it. If you enjoy 60's music you will love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase, 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Carnaby Street (Audio CD)
I cannot fault this seller. This item was fantastic value for money. The CD plays perfectly and was received very quickly. I would definitely buy more products in the future and highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Double cd, 10 Aug. 2013
M. J. Haynes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carnaby Street (Audio CD)
Having listened to this I think it is a reasonably good music double compact disc. Only fault is that it has an intro at the beginning and at the end of each cd.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›