5.0 out of 5 stars great read
This series continues to deliver an exciting story line that keeps the interest going and look forward to the next book
Published 17 months ago by Doreen Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
I downloaded books 1 & 2 together & was disappointed in both books. The style was too repetitive & I had doubts that the portrayal of the Amish lifestyle was accurately portrayed.
Published 23 months ago by Jackie

4.0 out of 5 stars Very short story, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Quilter's Son: Book Two: Lydia's Heart (Kindle Edition)
Great read but far to short a book, only magazine length read which was a shame as I enjoyed it so much .

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 9 Nov. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars not well written, 19 Oct. 2013
this book needs some good editing, the story is good but muddled which is a shame. I feel the same about the other 3 books in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 29 Aug. 2013
Lydia's heart - I couldn't put it down my favourite part was the way little Nathan even in his own sadness was able to kindled a spark of love in Lydia's heart. Can't wait to read book 3 x

4.0 out of 5 stars My opinion., 28 Jun. 2013
Heather Hesketh "Heather Hesketh" (Wigan, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
I liked this book and would recommend it to anyone. I'm interested in the Amish way of life, which must be very hard to tolerate sometimes, even though I am a born again Christian, I couldn't live my life as the Amish do. Heather

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 21 Jun. 2013
Amazon Customer (Ayrshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
Another good read in this series. I would recommend this book to anyone who looks for an insight to another way of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely reading, 19 Jun. 2013
Mise (Scotland U K) - See all my reviews
A really nice series of books. Very easy reading that you can't put down. I'm hoping that there might be more books in the series as would love to know more about the characters.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 12 May 2013
Jackie (Barnstaple) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 2 Sept. 2014
Enjoyed this book. It should teach us something of forgiveness and not letting the past define who we are now.

5.0 out of 5 stars the quilters son, 25 May 2013
will start reading these books when I have the complete set as I like there to be some sort of continuity

The Quilter's Son: Book Two: Lydia's Heart