5.0 out of 5 stars Funny
I really enjoyed this book. The story line had you hooked, I could not put this book down, it was very funny. I would definitely recommend this book as a good read.
Published 8 months ago by h purves

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much sex detail, less is more!
Published 15 months ago by V. Woodward

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 13 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss this treat, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Good Vibration (Kindle Edition)
If you'd like to feel warm inside, be amused and satisfied then Good Vibration is the book for you. OK, there are some mistakes in the text. But some of them add to the enjoyment. And they don't detract too much from the story, which is absorbing, funny, complex and involving.

If you believe it's possible to fall in love with someone who seems at first to be so, so wrong (or even if you don't) this engaging, loving (and sometimes erotic) story will hook you and reel you in with its twists and turns.

If you don't read this book you'll be missing a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Good Vibration (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely hilarious, great fun. I loved all the characters and thought the story line well thought out and interesting. When I started reading and realised how long this book was I thought I might struggle but quite honestly I didn't want it to end. Well worth a read

5.0 out of 5 stars good vibration, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Good Vibration (Kindle Edition)
this is a laugh out loud book i cant tell you how much i enjoyed it especially samina with her mixed up enlish well worth reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Good Vibration (Kindle Edition)
A very well written read. There was a lot of detail to make the character's come to life and you almost felt you knew them. If you're not into reading all the details about the sex scenes then either skip them or don't buy this book. If you don't buy it though, you'd be missing a really good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was really surprised by the book and would have happily paid to read it, 11 Nov 2014
This review is from: Good Vibration (Kindle Edition)
This was a free kindle book and I did not know what to expect at all. I was really surprised by the book and would have happily paid to read it. I have not deleted from my device and will no doubt read it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Good Vibration (Kindle Edition)
In a world of short books this one kept me going for several days. Totally enraptured throughout. Not at all what I expected - for a start I really didn't expect to be so sympathetic towards Finlay. It was excellent and I will be looking for more by S M Mala. - Love the comment on amazon.com about our accents!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Good Vibration (Kindle Edition)
I am reading some dense text to inform my training and I found this book a great escapism. I loved the humour and can't wait to read more from this author.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much sex detail, less is more!, 30 Aug 2013
V. Woodward "avid reader" (southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Good Vibration (Kindle Edition)
This book is funny and the characters engaging, however there was too much description about the lurid sex! And after the first few encounters its all the same... Also I doubt that anyone would be that keen to indulge, several times daily, daily! The story was cleverly told, and the dilemmas all solved... no loose ends. However at 48 there is every possibility that Sylvie COULD be pregnant with all that shenanigans going on, and its clear that condoms were not being used during later encounters!

I don't think I would look for another book by this author, and genuinely think that with some of the sex descriptive passages removed or shortened considerably, the book would have more "class".

Good Vibration