5.0 out of 5 stars OMG WHAT A BOOK
This book and Author was recommended to me and i'm so glad i listened, WOW what a book I LOVED IT, Danielle Stewart writes a great book i can't wait to read more of her books, i just hope i don't have to wait too long hehe.
This book kept me on the edge of my seat, with all the twist and turns, I highly recommend this book
Published 14 months ago by lucy

2.0 out of 5 stars It Wasn't Believable for Me
I only made it 23% into this story and gave up. It wasn't believable to me and mainly because of one scene. The girl featured was looking up dinner party etiquette and we're to believe, bearing in mind she has this whole prior life and back story from Brooklyn, is in her twenties, has been to college and is a technology whizz that when she sees the advice that she should...
Published 8 months ago by Lynda Kelly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG WHAT A BOOK, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Chasing Justice (Piper Anderson Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written with lots of twists and turns, 24 May 2013
This was a well written book with lots of twists and turns, and for a change, not the 'happy ever after' ending I was expecting. Hope ther's a follow up soon!

4.0 out of 5 stars chasing justice book, 23 Jun 2013
i did enjoy this book and i would recommend the book. the ending would want you to look out for next in series.

5.0 out of 5 stars A jolly good read!, 19 Jun 2013
I am waiting for Book 2 - this was one of the best books I have read for a long time. I was only disappointed that I came to the end of it. Do read it - it would be a shame to miss out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Chasing justice, 29 May 2013
My first time reading a kindle book I enjoyed reading this book and look forward to the next one. Hope it is as good

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, 13 Jun 2013
An excellent story that kept me gripped from the start. Great characters that I could see each one having their own books. Definately need to get the sequel to this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 13 Jun 2013
I found this to be a good read, got going right from the start. Had a touch of everything in the book, other than a lo of bad language which I was happy about. I would recommend this book and look forward to the next one as I would like to see what happens to Piper

5.0 out of 5 stars Chasing Justice..!!, 23 May 2013
I loved it, surely there's going to be a sequel??
Danielle Stewart please hurry, don't keep us waiting to long.!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Chasing Justice, 27 Jun 2014
The story keeps you hooked to the very end! Ending is exactly a cliffhanger, but does make you want to purchase book2 to find out about Pipers Dad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 12 April 2014
It kept you reading didn't want to leave it down when is the next chapter what about pipers dad???? Can't wait

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›