5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag
This bag is brilliant! Just the right size for everyday use without being too heavy once I have all my bits and bobs inside. The strap is wide and soft which makes it very comfortable to wear. I have embroidered my new bag to brighten it up a little bit and am really pleased with finished product which appears to be very sturdily made.
I would recommend this bag to...
Published 19 months ago by willsworthy

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
The size and design is very nice, but material looks somehow cheap. It must be completely full for the shape to look proper.
Published 11 months ago by vesna topic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, 28 Jun. 2013
I would recommend this bag to everyone who wants a wipe clean, easy to use, everyday shoulder bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another nice Kipling!, 3 Dec. 2013
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I got this on Black Friday for £12 so thought why not. It is a perfect day bag for carrying your essentials. I have put my Kindle in the front pocket (it fits easily even it a case. The second (zipped) section has the key chain a phone pocket and a pen pocket. There are no other zips on this bag which is understandable because the stud closure might struggle a bit if over filled. You could get a brownie purse in this too but then not much else, so I'd use a small purse with this bag. The strap was a bit awkward to adjust just because the loop is round but this isn't a big deal. The inner lining which is grey does feel a bit stiff but once again, no real issue there.

This is a nice bag if you don't want to carry the world around with you. I wouldn't use it for work as I like a bag with an outer pocket to put my travel cards etc and I like plenty of internal space to carry my make up/ lunch/ brolly etc. Saying that though, I have 'work' bags and this one is my popping to the shops bag or my out for the day bag.

If you want more from a bag, obviously try one of the others in a similar size - I always view Kipling bags on You Tube so you know what the style provides before buying and possibly being disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars under-rated, 6 July 2013
H. painter - See all my reviews
if i had read the other reviews before buying this bag i would not have. i would have missed out on a cool little bag. it is stiffer than my other kipling bag but i am fine with that. its a good size easily get a paperback in it as well as other tings. its well designed so you cna have a small looking bag if theres not much in it but it expands so i can cram it will all the things i need to lug about with me. i am so chuffed with the bag and cant wait to go out and try it out

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good bag, great value in Todays Deals, 6 Aug. 2014
APB (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
Love this bag. Have only had it a few days, having bought it in a "Today's Deals" offer. Also bought it in another colour, but the Mineral Blue is particularly lovely. A brilliant "denim vibe" from a small well-made bag which like other Kipling bags has been well designed. Most Kipling bags are demonstrated on Youtube, so you can see what you are getting.
Kipling's linings have been described as rather "plastic", but this is not the feeling when in use and they are really durable bags. As stated at the start, I love this bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 27 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase., 27 Sept. 2013
Mrs. S. Derry "spangles47" (Winchester. UK) - See all my reviews
Love it. So useful for carrying everyday items and not as bulky as some other Kipling bags. I love the colour and the cross body feature as I have to use a walking stick at times. Lovely and light too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, 29 Jun. 2013
T. M. Neilson "ezri4of4" (Glossop, UK) - See all my reviews
Nice size bag. Material very hard not soft like other Kipling bags. I agree with the other reviewer about a cheap zip. Also there is no small inner zipped pocket, where you would put things like your driving licence. I do not love the O rings that attach the strap, but I like the print. I prefer my other Kipling bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so pleased I ordered this bag its a nice size, 30 Aug. 2014
I am so pleased I ordered this bag its a nice size :)))))) and I like the colour caffe latte!!!! I'm thinking of ordering a different colour :)))

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the print, 21 Aug. 2014
Love the print. Material feels a little stiffer than usual Kiplings. Bag holds more than I expected, purse/makeup bag in one section, small umbrella and scarf in the other. It has a flap which shuts with a popper. The front section is open and plain, the back one has a zip. There is no internal small zipped section which surprised me. Seems a bit back to front to me as the mobile phone pocket is in the zipped section at the back, so when you hold the bag it is against you. Good, handy smaller-sized Kipling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 16 Dec. 2013
The size and colour is great and I actually like the fact that it is slightly more hard material than usual - that means it will stand up on its own. It's large enough to hold my purse, phone, cigs, diary, small umbrella and a few other bits and pieces - absolutely brilliant for daytime use straight through to the evening.
My only problem was with the packing of the product. The cover flap had been bent in the packaging and I thought the crease would eventually 'drop out', however, it hasn't and annoys me every day. I can't send the bag back because I wanted to take it abroad last week and so having used it for a week I don't feel able to send it back. The only reason it's not getting five stars is because of the way Amazon packed it.