5.0 out of 5 stars huge capacity, so light

3.0 out of 5 stars Structural instability
Published 2 months ago by Twill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars huge capacity, so light, 28 Oct 2013
I love this bag. I go away for a long break in the summer and packing my previous bag (excellent quality but heavy even when empty) meant weight isssues for the flight were always a worry. Now I can throw everything I want to take in the bag and not worry. I can even shop abroad and add to my baggage!It's very good quality, strong and good-looking. My only reservation is that it is SO big, it would be good to have a strap to hold the outer section flat if it is only half full: I went away for a week recently and it was a little embarrassing to arrive with such a big bag. It's a soft shell, so it could be held flatter: I may try to fashion something...Still, all in all, it's great and i can take something smaller for shorter breaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, 10 Feb 2013
this was the very best luggage i have ever have! it has two compartments to pack all the necessary esssentials plus more... definitely recommdend this product to anyone...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant pice of luggage!, 22 Sep 2013
Monika (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I already had a black one and I loved it! It's light and strong! It can take a great load so be careful with luggage restrictions to to pay access.

3.0 out of 5 stars Structural instability, 14 Oct 2014
It's nice if you plan to pack it to the brim. However, due to it's light weight some constructional sacrifices had to be made. In turn, unless you know precisely how to pack it, it will not stand upright on it's own accord. Because the top half is made entirely out of fabric with no support, one has to make sure to pack the heaviest items on the bottom of the bag thus breaking the usual balance and packing-rules and "employing" them to work against gravity. In the hindsight, had I known this detail I may have not bought the bag, but overall it is very well made and will (hopefully) serve me for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!, 18 April 2014
Not a problem to be found. This bag is bigger than the one it's replacing, making it even more suitable for trips that require a large bag. I'm sure that two people could use the bag for their trip, leaving the 2nd free for any additional purchases. The stand-out pattern will ensure it's easy to spot and the price was perfect! Looking forward to growing my Kipling collection with other styles & colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Teagan L Bag: Brown Snake., 7 Oct 2013
Kipling Teagan L Bag Brown Snake:
Mesmerized!Brilliant!Beautifu!Awesome!Nice!Great!Gorgeous!Amazing!Fabulous!Marvelous!I'm satisfied!and Best Price.
i really dont have enough words to THANK YOU!!..PERFECT SELLER..Love this bag ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab suitcase at a great price!, 27 Sep 2013
I was really pleased with this suitcase after buying the medium size teagan and finding it to be the best case I have ever used. The colour (port red) is really nice and noticable on the luggage carousel at the airport, and the price was fantastic. Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! I love Kipling and have several of their ..., 13 Aug 2014
Brilliant! I love Kipling and have several of their handbags. I've always wanted a suitcase, but haven't wanted to spend the money. This was on at a huge discount, so I grabbed it. I love the two compartments. I have an old cheap similar style that we keep the dog stuff in the bottom half and the human stuff in the top for local travelling. It works brilliantly that way.

Then when we recently travelled to the US we took it with as we needed an extra bag. I was concerned about how it would hold up to the bashing that suitcases get on long haul flights, especially as it seems so flimsy, but have to say it came through perfectly. Loved it so much we bought another, and also some smaller sizes when they came on offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 20 Jun 2014
I have always loved kipling bags , and needed a new suitcase , for a 6 week trip but was dubious about the cost . I Didn't think I could justify spending so much . However , I've not been disappointed ! I love it ! Great quality , lightweight , very spacious will definitely hold all I need and best of all is the quirky monkey mania print .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 April 2014
Was unsure whether to purchase as still a lot of money even though seemed good value. I was not disappointed - very good quality and great size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›