on 1 March 2014
The bag is very useful and fits in a decent amount considering its size. It's also trendy and easy to wear and I am absolutely delighted with my purchase which has now travelled round India with me containing my passport and other valuables. However I would describe the bag as a 'bum bag' and not a shoulder bag.
on 19 July 2013
Great little bag with lots of compartments to hold everything. However the shoulder strap is so short it's not possible to use comfortably as a shoulder bag. I have to add a strap from another Kipling bag for that so it's a bit annoying.
on 17 October 2013
pleased with the bag. i am a kipling fan, but. it looks rediculous as a shoulder bag, and luckily it just fits around my waist. it isn't generous sizing on the strap. but i am happy with it, good packaging, and typical kipling. the bag has room.
on 14 August 2013
Ordered this to use on holiday, the bag arrived quicker than the expected delivery date, big plus! The bag itself is great, ideal for carrying your essentials, a few different pockets, ideal for phone etc, when wearing as a waist bag it sits really nice and flat against the body so doesn't feel bulky, as a shoulder bag it's ok, the strap is a little short but its ok. Would def recommend this bag
on 19 June 2015
These are fantastic. They are similar in some regards to the Gucci fanny pack in that they're flat, but slightly different pocket configuration. The velcro pocket will fit a 4" phone or smaller, or a pocket camera of the somewhat larger size. It will not fit a 5" phone. The little front zipper pocket will actually fit a small pocket camera of the small regular size often released by Canon and Nikon, such as an Ixus. A small wallet will fit in the larger front zippered pocket. The 5" phone will fit in the main back compartment. The strap is quite long, and will fit a woman size 18, at least. Wear it down on your hips if you can, and the strap is long enough. That's the point of that particular form factor. It's less taxing for your back, and fits better and even looks better.
on 9 December 2013
This is going to be a useful addition to my bag collection, for those times I want a small bag with lots of pockets.
on 18 December 2013
This bag fits well around my waist and looks more modern and smarter than a normal bumbag. I prefer shoulder bags, because I can't fit as much in the waist bag before it looks really lumpy, but it is very handy for carrying my essentials when cycling to save taking a rucksack.
on 2 March 2014
Although advertised as a shoulder bag I bought it to use as a bum bag and it's ideal for what I wanted it for. I can get everything I want into it. I did throw on to my shoulder sometimes for a change but it sat nicely around my waist with the strap pulled right in.
on 8 July 2013
It is a light, strong and pretty bag but it is a bit awkward as a shoulder bag. It seems to work better as a around the waist bag. Still, it is very useful bag and I put it in my bigger bag as it works as a organizer too.
on 29 January 2015
There is no gusset to the main compartment which makes it useless as a bum bag because it will not lie flat against the body when filled. I should have looked more closely at the description.