5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Really pleased with quality/size of bag. Holds a lot, used to travel abroad and was very comfortable during long journeys. Still use often at home, although daughter wishes to 'borrow' as her schoolbag but I don't want to give this bag up just yet! Very pleased with this purchase. would recommend.
Published 14 months ago by K. Stvn

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag but was faulty within a week of use!
Published 5 months ago by Lost boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely backpack- not computer friendly though!, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kipling Carmine A Backpack (Shoes)
After a very long time spent searching for a good sized backpack I could take to work and on overnight trips, the Carmine A is it.

Good front pocket with lots of compartments to keep you organised, and two side pockets. Big compartment a great size to fit all daily bits and Bob's as well as lunch for work. Much more comfy than lugging an oversized bag and cotton bag for extra things.

The computer part. I don't need it for a computer, but the pocket would fit a kindle I pad in. If you want it for computer use, go for a bigger size or check it out in the shops first. Hence 4 stars.

Colour- I opted for true blue, a perfect smart casual colour.

In all, very happy with this bag and as its kipling will last for years- if it needs a clean I'll stick it in the washing machine!

5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect, 5 Feb. 2014
Just perfect for the daily use, good price, nice colour, amazing quality as all the other kipling bags. recommend it to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Fan, 8 Jan. 2014
This is a great bag and a perfect size. Not too big to carry but holds loads, perfect as a flight bag and useful on days out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great day pack, 22 Aug. 2013
Great product and for a good price - very nice quality, pleased with it. It's practical but smart for work

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag but was faulty within a week of use!, 21 Oct. 2014
I would have given this 5 stars however! This bag was bought in advance for a holiday, when I used it within a week the stitching had failed down the side, very disappointing for the price! When I tried contacting Amazon they said it was out of their guarantee so they suggested contacting Kipling! I contacted Kipling only to be told that I would have to send the bag to Germany for repair or replacement! As I am handy with a needle and thread I decided it would be a lot more cost effective to repair it myself! I have now been on several other trips with the bag and it has stayed in one piece!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 Dec. 2013
Kipling bags are very expensive and I wanted to buy this as a gift I had a budget and came across this colour which was cheaper bag is great and excellent value

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Jun. 2014
Brilliant!!!!
Big enough for an adult and also doesn't look ridiculous for my very small 8 year old.
Lovely colours too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 15 Feb. 2014
I thought this bag was great but unfortunately it was too big for my requirements so had to return it. I was just looking for a daypack that would carry my camera, i-pad and a raincoat. I found it to be very well made and lightweight. My only disappointment with it was that for little old me it was just that bit big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Mar. 2015
Good all round back pack from Kipling.

Kipling Carmine A Backpack