5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag/Great Value, 13 Oct 2013
Great value for money. I paid £48 for this - you can't get many kipling bags for that! Label attached to bag stated is it a cabin sized bag for all airlines, which is useful. Plenty of storage for an overnight bag and love the colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this bag, 14 Mar 2014
I do a lot of travelling and this is fantastic - light but roomy and a bargain. I guess the bright colour might not appeal to everyone, but it certainly stands out on a luggage carrousel!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, 11 Dec 2013
Great inflight bag, and the four wheels make it very easy to manoeuvre when travelling with other pieces of luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good dream <3, 2 Aug 2013
Its better than I was expecting, beautiful colour, best quality, delivered quickly. I'm surprised because I can put inside it a lot of clothes. really happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 4 wheeler for hand luggage or overnight trips!, 18 Mar 2014
I was given amazon vouchers for my birthday and instead of clearing my wishlist of kindle books I decided I would treat myself to this bag! I have been after a 4 wheel spinner bag within dimensions for hand luggage but still retaining a decent packing compartment for ages and this fits the bill perfectly. I have numerous kipling products already and as always it is a great quality item. I went with the pink as it was the cheapest....and my favourite colour! That said for that price I would have got any colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, lovely colour, good choice!, 21 Aug 2013
First off, I am a bit of Kipling fan so couldn't resist a half price bargain on Amazon just as I needed a new cabin bag. The colour is lovely, and as with all things Kipling is deceptively roomy. I am not a light packer but between this and my Kipling flight bag - that very helpfully slips onto the handle - I was able to pack everything I needed for a 9-day trip to stay with a friend who was stunned when she saw how little baggage I was carrying.
I wasn't flying on this occasion but the cabin bag is light weight and apparently meets all of the airlines cabin luggage restrictions, so would be a good choice if that's what you need it for.
On the minus side the bag is not especially stable, rolls around if not secured (a bit of an issue on a local train without luggage racks) and after one trip the wheel casings are quite scuffed.
That said I am very happy with my lovely new bag :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect suitcase as I have expected, 24 April 2014
I have ordered this this suitcase to use it on my coming holidays. It is very light, well organisation inside and outside and beautiful colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 2 April 2014
needed a case for hand luggage and love kipling products and I was really pleased it is really good quality
and love the colour would recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 April 2014
Perfect! Got it super fast and it's just as described. I just love it. Size. Colour. Everything is perfect as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality at really good price, 6 Mar 2014
I love kipling monkey mania and when I saw this case at this price I just had to buy it. It was delivered quickly and so well packed and as I said the price was a bargain.Used it for the first time this weekend and it was fab - just enough room - no problems getting it in the overhead locker on the plane and i think it looks great too.Really easy to wheel around or carry and so sturdy and well made.

Kipling Darcey Medium Spinner Cabin Size