on 28 June 2013
This bag is brilliant! Just the right size for everyday use without being too heavy once I have all my bits and bobs inside. The strap is wide and soft which makes it very comfortable to wear. I have embroidered my new bag to brighten it up a little bit and am really pleased with finished product which appears to be very sturdily made.
I would recommend this bag to everyone who wants a wipe clean, easy to use, everyday shoulder bag.
I got this on Black Friday for £12 so thought why not. It is a perfect day bag for carrying your essentials. I have put my Kindle in the front pocket (it fits easily even it a case. The second (zipped) section has the key chain a phone pocket and a pen pocket. There are no other zips on this bag which is understandable because the stud closure might struggle a bit if over filled. You could get a brownie purse in this too but then not much else, so I'd use a small purse with this bag. The strap was a bit awkward to adjust just because the loop is round but this isn't a big deal. The inner lining which is grey does feel a bit stiff but once again, no real issue there.

This is a nice bag if you don't want to carry the world around with you. I wouldn't use it for work as I like a bag with an outer pocket to put my travel cards etc and I like plenty of internal space to carry my make up/ lunch/ brolly etc. Saying that though, I have 'work' bags and this one is my popping to the shops bag or my out for the day bag.

If you want more from a bag, obviously try one of the others in a similar size - I always view Kipling bags on You Tube so you know what the style provides before buying and possibly being disappointed.
on 6 July 2013
if i had read the other reviews before buying this bag i would not have. i would have missed out on a cool little bag. it is stiffer than my other kipling bag but i am fine with that. its a good size easily get a paperback in it as well as other tings. its well designed so you cna have a small looking bag if theres not much in it but it expands so i can cram it will all the things i need to lug about with me. i am so chuffed with the bag and cant wait to go out and try it out
on 6 August 2014
Love this bag. Have only had it a few days, having bought it in a "Today's Deals" offer. Also bought it in another colour, but the Mineral Blue is particularly lovely. A brilliant "denim vibe" from a small well-made bag which like other Kipling bags has been well designed. Most Kipling bags are demonstrated on Youtube, so you can see what you are getting.
Kipling's linings have been described as rather "plastic", but this is not the feeling when in use and they are really durable bags. As stated at the start, I love this bag.
on 27 February 2014
The size and design is very nice, but material looks somehow cheap. It must be completely full for the shape to look proper.
on 27 September 2013
Love it. So useful for carrying everyday items and not as bulky as some other Kipling bags. I love the colour and the cross body feature as I have to use a walking stick at times. Lovely and light too.
on 4 February 2014
After reading through reviews on these bags I decided to take the plunge and buy one. I was looking for a bag that I could wear across my body for easy carrying and for the safety aspect. I was not disappointed. Not only is it well made but it's big enough to get my everyday essentials in ie. my purse, mobile and glasses, and not feel like I've had to force it all in. I love the monkey lining which really sets it apart from other bags I've seen and the material doesn't even go blotchy in the rain which I thought it would. I'm totally hooked on these bags now and will definately be adding a few more to my collection.
on 9 July 2013
A lovely bright and cheerful design to Kipling usual standard. It is a fairly small across the shoulder bag but because of the design, expands well and I could get a surprising amount of stuff in it. There are 2 compartments, one zipped, the other closed by the overflap and magnetic clasp. In the zipped section there is the key cord, phone, diary & pen pocket with plenty of room for other valuables. My only disappointment is that there is no small inner zipped pocket which I usually put my lipgloss etc in. Otherwise , I am quite happy this bag.
on 29 June 2013
Nice size bag. Material very hard not soft like other Kipling bags. I agree with the other reviewer about a cheap zip. Also there is no small inner zipped pocket, where you would put things like your driving licence. I do not love the O rings that attach the strap, but I like the print. I prefer my other Kipling bags.
on 30 August 2014
I am so pleased I ordered this bag its a nice size :)))))) and I like the colour caffe latte!!!! I'm thinking of ordering a different colour :)))