on 13 May 2013
I've been looking forward to this album and it didn't disappoint. In fact, this is probably Rob Zombie's best album since The Sinister Urge back in 2001. As much as i enjoyed Hellbilly Deluxe 2, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendour has more memorable songs with some great hooks that grab you straight away. The likes of Teenage Nosferatu Pussy, The Girl Who Loved The Monsters and the brilliantly named Ging Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga(yes, ive got the album infront of me!) are just pure Zombie; big riffs, catchy hooks and choruses, danceable beats and samples taken from obscure B-movies. If i was being picky then Rock and Roll(in a black hole) gets a bit repetitive and a cover of Grand Funk's We're An American Band, although decent, feels a bit filler-ish lodged between the brilliant White Trash Freaks and Lucifer Rising but thats not enough to stop this being a great album.
on 28 June 2013
It is what I say above.

I think they now have a really good band, half of which was Mansons, but what is his loss is definitely Zombies gain, no wonder Manson has gone down the pan.

I can't actually say there is a bad track however there are some really awesome tracks that are really catchy and you can play again and again.

In my opinion it's Hellbilly Deluxe as no.1, this album no.2, Educating horses no.3 the rest are equally matched but still pretty cool.

Keep up with the good work Zombie and Co.
on 25 July 2013
Ever since white zombie, I've been a fan of this fella. OK, he's a bit of a re-incarnation of Alice C, but the boombastica sounds are fare heavier and dramatic.

Recently missed his twins of evil tour with MM, but have to say, I really hope he continues to make music. Yes it's a little bit of leave your brain at the door and the lyrics aren't to be taken seriously, but honestly it's great fun and highly entertaining.
on 9 May 2013
being a big fan of robs music.having all his albums and seeing him live twice he is one of my favourite artists for innovative driving class rock music.i was looking foreward to his new album and was expecting something special.after a few plays it did not register like all the older albums did.i guess for me he has not moved on.it will not be played no were near as the old albums.not a bad album but not an exceptional one.
on 20 September 2013
i was recently browsing youtube and stumbled across dead radio by mr zombie and insantly loved it.after some deliberation i decided to buy the whole album and can honestly say its a great listen,catchy riffs and good well written songs,took me back too my youth as aposed to now where i actually look like a zombie.
on 7 November 2015
Awesome album dead city radio is an awesome song the rest are great songs but that one for me stands out it was well worth buying, Rob Zombie never fails to write a decent album if your a Rob Zombie fan you should really consider purchasing this album if haven't already
on 23 September 2013
Rob once again offers good rock sound combined with horror lyrics.For me, it works pretty well.The album has a 3d cover which is great and the booklet with song lyrics has some nice pictures and photos.Nowdays is really hard to find something interesting and funny for listening to.This album give all that.I recommend it to all rock and horror fans
on 13 June 2013
This album is fantastic, the sound is reminiscent of white Zombie but also maintains the sound of his last album, Hellbilly deluxe 2. The music is fantastic and I'm especially in love with John 5's guitar licks!
VINE VOICEon 15 November 2014
When White Zombie exploded into the world I was blown away, but I thought his solo albums, on occasions lacked a certain edge with some of the tracks on recent albums, but Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor is probably the best thing Rob Zombie has ever created!!!
on 12 May 2013
Back to his best. Short hard hitting classic Zombie. No filler just great tracks. 38 minutes of music that begs to be listened to loud.

Classic anthems that you will hum all day to rocking riffs that will have you leaping about your living room. Mosh on.