on 13 May 2013
I've been looking forward to this album and it didn't disappoint. In fact, this is probably Rob Zombie's best album since The Sinister Urge back in 2001. As much as i enjoyed Hellbilly Deluxe 2, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendour has more memorable songs with some great hooks that grab you straight away. The likes of Teenage Nosferatu Pussy, The Girl Who Loved The Monsters and the brilliantly named Ging Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga(yes, ive got the album infront of me!) are just pure Zombie; big riffs, catchy hooks and choruses, danceable beats and samples taken from obscure B-movies. If i was being picky then Rock and Roll(in a black hole) gets a bit repetitive and a cover of Grand Funk's We're An American Band, although decent, feels a bit filler-ish lodged between the brilliant White Trash Freaks and Lucifer Rising but thats not enough to stop this being a great album.
on 28 June 2013
It is what I say above.

I think they now have a really good band, half of which was Mansons, but what is his loss is definitely Zombies gain, no wonder Manson has gone down the pan.

I can't actually say there is a bad track however there are some really awesome tracks that are really catchy and you can play again and again.

In my opinion it's Hellbilly Deluxe as no.1, this album no.2, Educating horses no.3 the rest are equally matched but still pretty cool.

Keep up with the good work Zombie and Co.
on 25 July 2013
Ever since white zombie, I've been a fan of this fella. OK, he's a bit of a re-incarnation of Alice C, but the boombastica sounds are fare heavier and dramatic.

Recently missed his twins of evil tour with MM, but have to say, I really hope he continues to make music. Yes it's a little bit of leave your brain at the door and the lyrics aren't to be taken seriously, but honestly it's great fun and highly entertaining.
on 20 September 2013
i was recently browsing youtube and stumbled across dead radio by mr zombie and insantly loved it.after some deliberation i decided to buy the whole album and can honestly say its a great listen,catchy riffs and good well written songs,took me back too my youth as aposed to now where i actually look like a zombie.
on 13 June 2013
This album is fantastic, the sound is reminiscent of white Zombie but also maintains the sound of his last album, Hellbilly deluxe 2. The music is fantastic and I'm especially in love with John 5's guitar licks!
on 4 October 2013
Rob zombie is back!!. this album for me is the real Hellbilly Deluxe 2 its rob zombie back on form with industrial parts and all. and should of been hailed as the real hellbilly deluxe 2
on 29 June 2013
classic zombie...always turns out good old sleazy rock. just get down and dirty. the zombie meister does it again no more needs saying
on 11 June 2013
fantastic, if you like his other stuff you'll love this, so many great tracks. black hole is my fav. much better than his last album
on 8 October 2013
to all you rob zombie fans out there, buy this album, its very interesting and catchy. I wouls say it tops educated horses.
on 7 November 2015
Awesome album dead city radio is an awesome song the rest are great songs but that one for me stands out it was well worth buying, Rob Zombie never fails to write a decent album if your a Rob Zombie fan you should really consider purchasing this album if haven't already