TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 August 2014
Rosate 36 contains the same amount of glyphosate as you will find in total clear and/or tree stump killer at a fraction of their price,
you dilute it at a rate of 20ml of Rosate to 1litre of water or if its something more stubborn you are after killing cut a section of bark off and make a small incision downwards to make a little pouch and pour if you have a mini dosing syringe/or paint with a brush some neat Rosate, you will need to repeat this several times over a couple of weeks, if you are spraying onto a waxy leaf like ivy adding a couple of drops of washing up liquid will help it adhere to the leaf as it breaks the surface tension of the water also making sure you spray the underneath of the leaves helps to, glyphosate will kill almost anything using the correct dosage and sometimes you have to repeat spray but it enters the leaves and makes its way down to the roots so it can take over a fortnight to work so be patient if it looks like it has not worked after two weeks then treat again.
44 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 May 2013
applied as per instructions, although i used a watering can for overgrown garden path, it takes about 2-3 weeks to work so be patient it will kick in.
on 5 November 2013
Brilliant stuff, slow to act as I was cautious with the application at first but after a week the weeds some really deep rooted stuff were cleared totally best thing I have used to date
on 26 November 2013
Excellent product that has done a terrific job in getting rid of weeds. I can fully recommend this to anyone planning to sort out their garden
on 22 August 2013
THIS PRODUCT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO,KILL'S EVERYTHING,WAS WELL PLEASED WITH THIS.MY BACK GARDEN IS NOW LIKE A DESSERT
on 29 May 2014
very pleased with product,really does polish off the weeds,best i have tried,just beware it does travel in the ground so be carefull when applying
john gore
on 11 July 2013
This really does work ! the mixture needs to be a little stronger than suggested, but really does kill off bind weed and other hard to kill weeds, extremely effective and very cost effective too !
on 23 July 2014
Good stuff, had very bad weeds all over the place, looked like a jungle!
applied this stuff and after about 10-14 days it was all dead and rots away.
on 22 June 2014
My drive is now. Totally weed free, but be patient it didn't work overnight took about 8 days. B e careful tho' without realising I walked from the drive to my poly tunnel across the lawn and I now have my exact footprints dead, not a blade of grass to be seen from th e drive to the tunnel 8 strides.thing is I want the grass to grow back on the lawn but not on the drive. Time will tell.
on 17 June 2015
Definitely 10 stars and more if I could.
This stuff is brilliant and I see some people just do not know how to mix it properly. Fairly easy to work out and it does work out at 20ml to 1 litre of water. I actually use a 20 litre backpack sprayer and I mix 400ml of Glyphosate to 20 litres of water which all works out to be 20ml to 1 litre of water.
You have to give this stuff at least a week to work so do not expect this to work in 24 hours like some of the more ridiculously priced stuff.
This is 100% better than Weedol or Pathclear etc etc etc.
This is not the every day weed killer, it is professional stuff made for farmers and the likes and they buy it by the ton.
I used this for the first time last week and I did the mix in my sprayer at 400ml to 20 litres of water and after a week the weeds are all dried up and crispy. Yes it works after a week and the broader leaf weeds take a little longer as they have just started to wilt now after a week.
So please give this stuff credit where it is due because it is the best weed killer I have ever used and no longer will I purchase these ridiculously priced ready mixed small sprayer from garden centres or will I ever purchase Weedol or Pathclear again.
The price of this stuff is by far the cheapest and best way of clearing your weeds.
I don't know if it will last all summer yet but I will be back after summer to let you all know.
Being a liquid and highly concentrated makes it easy to mix. Be sure to wear a mask if you are using it in windy conditions and always spray in the direction of the wind and make sure you do not inhale any mist that comes from the sprayer.
This is best to use a sprayer and not a watering can, it is not made for a watering can.
Keep your pets in home and wait for everything to dry out before you let your pets back into the garden.
Do not spray near ponds as it will kill your fish, frogs, whales, sharks, aligators and crocodiles and the hippopotamus do not like it very much too.
Some broad leaf weeds might take 2 applications but I think one would suffice.
I am going to try some poison ivy later today so I will be back in a week to let you all know how it went.
Be careful when using a spray and try not to walk across your grass and let it drip all over because you will get patches on the lawn (i know because I did it) so be careful.
Another thing this is good for is killing tree stumps but you have to drill holes all around the top of the stump and pour this stuff in neat but I know a better way of killing tree stumps........ Just leave them alone for 3 or 4 years and they rot anyway especially conifer stumps.
I have a gravel drive and enough room for about 6 cars or 2 buses and was full of weeds. I used this too last week on the drive and after one week they are all dead. There were many chick weeds and some other funny looking things but this stuff killed the lot. My drive now looks good but the weeds are all crispy brown and will soon rot down.
All in all I give this 10 or more stars and it really is the dogs dangly bits.

I'm back after a weeks:
The broad leaf weeds are now all dead and crispy (had taken 2 weeks)
The poison ivy leafs are all withering and dying but I am not sure yet if the roots will die. I will have to let you know but it is looking good.
I have only used just one application on the weeds and I have not had to use a second spraying yet on any broad leaf weeds, they just take a week longer (2 weeks).
Brilliant stuff.