Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 July 2015
Top class prog from young Mr Collins and company, I look forward to next album. Highly recommended.
on 8 July 2013
This is up there with the Raven That Refused to Sing and Genesis Revisited II in terms of quality for 2013's top prog albums. You can hear influences of Genesis (obviously), Marillion, Yes and Porcupine Tree but they have carved out a sound all of their own. It's a concept album, which in my mind is no bad thing especially when executed as well as this. An epic and ambitious debut album which I struggle to find fault with.
on 7 June 2013
This is a great Progressive Rock album, its got it all, great songs, vocals and meaningful sounds. Can't stop playing it. Why people have to have a dig because of a certain family connection, is beyond me. Take it for what it is, a fantastic album. Look forward to more in the future, 'hats off to you'.
on 5 July 2013
Few debuts are as good as Sound of Contact's absolutely brilliant and Genesis-inspired Dimensionaut. I had not heard about this band at all before some of my prog friends brought it with them to a music listening session. I was floored.

This album is in top 3 releases of this year!
on 20 February 2015
excellant cd.music played very well
on 23 June 2013
If youve been looking for music that allows the mind to escape the hum drum of life and take a trip or just make you feel good.... This is it.. Strongly recommend!
on 23 June 2013
A modern classic.
Epic. Truly wonderful. A masterpiece!
Couldn't recommend it more.
It is classic Genesis exploding into the future!
on 16 June 2013
Wonderful modern prog. Essential buy for fans of Genesis, Frost* etc. The album is full of great hooks and superb songs.
on 31 May 2015
This is a really good album
on 19 June 2015
I don't normally write reviews but when I heard this it just blew me away! Listeners are inevitably going to make comparisons with his father but I also hear a lot of Peter Gabriel in Simon's voice. The musicianship and production values on this cd are awesome! There is a nod to everyone from Genesis to Floyd to Yes to The Police to Camel. The nay-sayers will just say its a rip off from the bands influences. I just embraced the music for what it is - the sounds I first heard in my youth and thought I would never hear a fresh version - just having to rely on my back catalogue. Hats off to Sound of Contact for releasing on of the best albums I've heard in a long, long, long time!