Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 May 2013
I could not be happier with this album. No pastiche here pure Visage if you were a fan in the eighties you will love this new work. Steve Strange was a torch bearer for electronic music and made the first really danceable electronica. "Fade To Grey" still stands on it's own as a classic even now, there are no fade to greys here, but that would be asking a lot. What is here is exactly what you want when you see Visage on the label, great strutting electro beats, ethereal electric strings. Stand out tracks for me are the single "Shameless Fashion", "She's Electric (Coming Around) and "On We Go", but there is no dross on this album. Triumphant return is a worn out phrase, but that's what this is. BUY IT!!!
on 27 May 2013
Great things about Visage's new album.
1. Nice Cover: Thought Steve's very "mature" now but the artwork made quiet an impact on similar level as their previous albums.
2. The 1st single "Shameless Fashion" made me order the album without hesitation.
3. No harsh synth sound: If you're like me, cannot stand those dark industrial type of patches recently used heavily by Depeche Mode, you'll probably love this.
4. Baddest Bass!! Steve Barnacle, what a great bass player. Now I'm not dissapointed over missing Barry Adamson from the line up.
5. The thank you note: All those important names are listed.
on 22 May 2013
This album is everything it should be, pure Visage, pure class! With a nod to 'Fade to Grey' and a sprinkle of Ultravox in amongst the undeniable sound of Visage. I loved this album from the first listen and I'm still listening. I'm also watching and listening to the output of the Blitz Club label very closely and hope that this is the beginning of a successful return for Steve Strange & Co. If they tour I'll certainly be there. This beats most of the rubbish that seems to be 'popular' these days, 80's electro homage sounds fresh and energetic compared to the tired old rap and R&B sounds we currently have shoved down our throats. Visage have more style in one eyelash than most of the artists out there at the moment put together in a blender (if only!).
on 5 March 2015
. World will be a poorer place musically without Steve Strange
on 4 March 2015
bought as present told it is ok would recommend seller and cd
on 18 November 2014
Brilliant, sounds of old and new, Fantastic come back album
on 6 September 2015
a great comeback lp..so Steve left us on a high note..RIP
on 3 June 2013
A great return to form for Steve Strange, not as brittle a sound as the old Visage, the synthesizers subsumed by the guitars and vocals much more on this album, but also a much warmer sound, not so cynical as the 80's new romantic voice. The more I listen to this album the more I enjoy it.
on 30 May 2013
I vaguely remember the post-punk early eighties, my god it was depressing. Then Mr Strange and his Blitz friends gave us some colour, and this is a welcome return at an opportune moment.

Well played Visage, great to hear from you again. A tonic for grey times once more.
on 5 June 2013
Yes, such a good surprise. Good tracks, good music. So much better than the "Beat Boy" LP from 30 years ago. If you have loved the two first albums, you will love this one too ! It's still Visage, but a 2013 Visage.