Platform: PlayStation3|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 22 June 2015
Great game at a great price. Brand new at less than the cost of a pre owned one from game and other stores.
on 6 June 2014
It is very good because of the packaging and the rest. I really liked it so I reccomend it to young gamers.
on 24 November 2013
I'll start off by saying Arkham Asylum was one of the best games I've ever played and I expected great things from Origins. Following on from Arkham City, as expected, Origins is very similar to its predecessors but I found it to be a fresh adventure, especially when coming up against certain bosses. I found the relationship between the bosses to be spectacular (especially Batman's confrontations with Joker and Bane). I'm a huge fan of the combat style of this game and never tire of the street skirmish's to the hard hitting bosses you encounter along the way. The only thing I will say is after the Deathstroke fight, all of the boss meets prior to this seem a little easy (Highly frustrating but entertaining fight).

Just to add I've seen a few people commenting about glitches with this game and I can honestly say I encountered none whatsoever, and if I did they couldn't have been very noticeable.

In summary, fantastic game. Highly recommend.
on 18 April 2014
great item my son has had hours of fun on this game
in good condition and good price thanks ruth
on 9 March 2014
For batman fans, you wont go wrong by buying this game, both Story line and game play are well made.
on 25 January 2014
I can't get my sons of the play station they love it, and it came in perfect condition well pleased
on 23 August 2015
Batman Arkham origins

This was a gift which was very well received

on 27 January 2014
Brilliant game! Bought it for my boyfriend and I struggle to get him off it so I could have a go!!
on 29 October 2013
Batman Arkham origins is not the best Arkham game out of the three, but it sure is still fun to play. Other online reviewers complained that the game was the same as Arkham City however I liked how it's like Arkham city, one of my favourite games ever. Some things have been improved like after using the grappling hook to walls you can hold X and then glide off. There are also some new combo attack moves and new items like the glue grenade which is my favourite item out of all three of the arkham games. There are some glitches with the game but it's not very effective.

I played it on PS3 and PC and if you have a PC then go for that version. The PC version i was playing on was getting higher that 60fps with 8x Anti-Aliasing. The PS3 versioni is fine but the framerate does fall a bit to the mid 20's and it's noticeable especially in combat.
on 28 May 2015
Not ask good at the two before but I still enjoyed it more than most of the reviews made it sound