5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably good for the money
Published 2 months ago by A. Digby

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy agaein
Not much base , I should have gone for a more expensive pair.
Published 21 days ago by alison beadle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably good for the money, 13 May 2014
A. Digby - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Earphone Black (Electronics)
I've been on the lookout for some decent inner-ear headphones for a while. I used to have a great Sony pair and when they gave up I thought I'd do well with Sennheisers after being impressed with their over-ear headphones. Sadly they didn't fit well, and with inner-ear style headphones, ear canal fit is pretty much the most important factor - even great ones can sound very poor if they don't make a good seal.

As you typically can't return used headphones for hygiene reasons, I didn't want to spend a lot, with the risk they wouldn't fit. Then I saw this review on The Wirecutter [...], looked them up on Amazon, and at just over 7 thought I'd give them a punt (The model number is different in the UK for some reason and they don't come with an in-line remote for some reason. You can get the ones from the review, but they're slightly more).

And The Wirecutter review wasn't wrong - they sound great (for the price)! The fit is great (for me at least, but they come with 3 different size adapters), the sound is perfectly decent for normal day-to-day listening, they block out outside sounds well (as you would expect), the bass is tight and controlled, and they don't seem too bright either. The build quality is good for the price, but you can tell that the overall material quality is on the lower side and they probably won't last forever. That said, if I'd spent ~100 on posher headphones and lost/broke them, I'd be gutted - at least with these they're inexpensive to replace if needed.

Overall, they seem unbelievably good value for money. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Earphone Black (Electronics)
So far so good. Good sound , although a bit awkward when putting them in your ears and the wires a bit on the thin side but other than that they're alright, so I'm pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for more ..., 11 July 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Earphone Black (Electronics)
Arrived on schedule, well packed. Quality product for an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Earphone Black (Electronics)
Absolutely brilliant for the price! Though only time will tell is build quality is up to scratch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 July 2014
Jorg Wheelan (UK) - See all my reviews
Great buy for the price very happy with purchase and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Earphone Black (Electronics)
Excellent headphones well worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a good product, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Earphone Black (Electronics)
These headphones are not going to last you forever, obviously. However, my first pair lasted 6 months and I am notable for over-using headphones and not taking proper care of them, Apple headphones have lasted me anything from 1-5 months. They are great quality for the price you pay, and the quality of the music seems fine on a variety of music. Would recommend to anyone who just wants to listen to music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget earphones!, 11 Jun 2014
Jason (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Earphone Black (Electronics)
Wanted a cheap pair of earphones without comprising too much on sound quality and that's exactly what I got with these (they sound much better than I thought they would). Highly recommended from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly rated, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Earphone Black (Electronics)
Comfortable in ear and little or no sound 'leakage'. Well packaged, smart looking, unobtrusive and plenty of spare parts included

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 6 Jun 2014
Don't know whether these phones will last but like them so far. Decent sound for the price and quite comfy. They also seem to block out background noise effectively - a colleague had to wave to get my attention as I couldn't hear her calling to me when I was using them ...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›