5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Mike Jupp puzz !!
Well done Mike Jupp yet again - we love these puzzles and order them as soon as they come out. They,re always great fun to do and we waste so many lovely hours hooked on them!! If not already. You will soon become a fan of Mike Jupp.
Published 15 months ago by Eileen Whitman

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Looks complicated but is not.
Published 1 month ago by D

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Mike Jupp puzz !!, 3 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I Really Enjoyed Doing This Puzzle, 1 Mar. 2015
Mr. T. Kenning (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
This is one of the most interesting jigsaw puzzles I have ever done, in fact the whole series of 'I love...' puzzles by Mike Jupp is fantastic. A lot of jigsaw puzzles are not actually that interesting to look at and sometimes very difficult because of the amount of sky, sea, or something else that gives lots of similar looking pieces. This puzzle has so much going on and is drawn in such a comical way that no 2 pieces are alike and I found completing the puzzle thoroughly entertaining, constantly seeing new details I had previously missed when looking at the picture. The whole family will like this jigsaw puzzle and I fully intend to purchase more Mike Jupp puzzles, I am yet to come across any others that are as interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I am a collector of the 'I Love' jigsaw puzzles by Gibson. The colours are bright and very clear. Some puzzles seem to be a bit fuzzy, but these are fabulously clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite tough, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
This is great if you like a jigsaw that requires concentration. Lots of lovely detail. Ideal for someone that requires a higher degree of difficulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining puzzle, 27 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I love the Mike Jupp puzzles, always amusing and entertaining to do, coupled with the quality of the Gibsons products, I chose this one following all the other "I Love..." puzzles I had already bought and done. I would suggest just one improvement to all of these puzzles, to have a separate poster of the whole picture to aid its completion; it is annoying when they plaster the title across part of the puzzle on the box lid which hides part of the picture. If they had a separate picture (as do the Heye ones) it would solve this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
This is now the 4th puzzle from Mike Jupp I have bought. Great fun and sense of humour. I never tire of them! Enough challenge without being over complicated. I also bought a long time ago a tube whereby you can roll it up and put it away if table space is needed- good to have. Prices can vary but Amazon was the cheapest. Several themes to choose from- and the summer was a welcome relief in this wet and gloomy weather. If you have never tried the series, you will not regret it. Would recommend for brightening up your day!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Summer, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
More of Mike Jupp please. Absolutely love his puzzles for their variety and complete entertainment. Great puzzle to do too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was bored!, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I needed something to do and as I hadn't done a jigsaw for years I thought I would have another go.

I selected this one as I live in Bognor Regis and loved the picture. I have to say I have never enjoyed doing a jigsaw as much as I did this one, I loved it.

I see there are several in the series and will be ordering another one very soon!

Arrived quickly and in good order, couldn't ask for anything more.

5.0 out of 5 stars hobby, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
as above and a nice hobby . great pictures and so challenging to find the right pieces with so many colours the same

5.0 out of 5 stars The puzzle was great fun and was up to Gibson's usual high standard, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gibsons I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Delivery was excellent-- arrived before scheduled day.
The puzzle was great fun and was up to Gibson's usual high standard. Their method of cutting the individual pieces makes the puzzle interesting to do - not too easy but not too difficult.
Would recommend it to any average puzzler.

I Love Summer Jigsaw Puzzle (1000-Piece)