4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Telephone
I like the good clear sound and the speaker, I have poor hearing and this is a major plus. People receiving my calls have commented how good the reception is.
Dislike the small size of text when displaying missed call information. The text size in the phonebook is first class.
Published 15 months ago by ADD

3.0 out of 5 stars Talking distance
Overall it's a good cordless phone. Standby & talk time is good. The only problem is that the distance from the main base is not so good.At a distance of about 45feet you can't hear clearly. Everything else is ok.
Published 16 months ago by Mr Hurosand UJOODHA

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Telephone, 3 Sep 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Talking distance, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG2713EM Trio DECT Cordless Telephone Set (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, 6 July 2013
I had the very early Panasonic and finally the buttons stopped working after 10 yrs+ . This replacement does what it says on the tin and has a good speaker, which I need for conference calls. Also great battery life. I'm satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands free, 1 Nov 2013
Bought this phone for work very good sound very clear and easy to use would recommend this phone fro work and home

4.0 out of 5 stars a good all round phone, 2 Sep 2013
I already owned a Panasonic cordless telephone, and was very pleased with it. This was the reason I purchased the Panasonic KX-TG2711EM. I found it very easy to set up and use. The only slight criticism I have is that the letters and numbers on the screen are rather small compared to my original phone. Other than that I am very pleased with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, 16 Sep 2013
VERY GOOD PHONES BUT DISPLAY (FOR EXAMPLE OF DATE & TIME) TOO SMALL AND FAINT FOR MY ELDERLY MOTHER. SHE ALSO FINDS THE SPEAKER PHONE LESS CLEAR WHEN ON HIGH VOLUME.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 9 Aug 2013
I am very pleased with my new cordless phones i have very bad osteoarthritis and can not hold a phone up to my ear for
very long before my hand and arm hurts so I decided to get a phone with a loud speaker button which is very good.
I can now lay the hand set on the table and talk to people without my hand and arm hurting.
I can hear the persons calling me nice and clear and they can hear me the same quality.
I am very pleased with these phones and could not wish for any thing better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Panasonis KX-TG271 Twin DECTCordless Telepnone, 21 Sep 2013
I bought the twin Panasonic phones as the nearest replacement for my old ones . Panasonic are good but I was disappointed by the display. It is still small and advertised as " back lit". It is so faint that it was easier to read with out the light!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 27 Jan 2014
Emteq "Emteq" (Down where the drunkards roll) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Obviously built down to a price, the plastics on these units is hard and shiny, esp. on the charging unit.

That said, the range is perfectly decent and the basic features of phonebook, redial, speaker-phone are there. Never had need of the intercom myself.

Once charged, battery life is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG2713EM Trio DECT Cordless Telephone Set, 17 Aug 2013
Does everything required & I am very happy with this purchase. All previous cordless phones have only lasted up to a couple of years, watch this space!