5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous card so far
I have no reason to think that these two cards will fail me. OK, I've had them little over a week and only time will tell. So far so good though and they're fast, keeping up with burst mode on my Nikon D800. To clarify, the D800 isn't a sports photographers dream machine for machine gunning photos and that's not how I use it anyway.

Me, I'm more a sedentary...
Published 8 months ago by Paul Hodgson

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong spec and product delivered.
I ordered the 90/45 and 60/35 'blue labelled' Kinston was delivered.
I emailed my concern to Amazon but have not had a reply yet; the card has
been used and is okay but it is not what I ordered. It seems I am not the only one
to have the 'wrong' card sent. What have you got to say Amazon?
Published 5 months ago by M LAYCOCK

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous card so far, 15 Aug 2013
Paul Hodgson "www.bof.uk.com" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Me, I'm more a sedentary photographer preferring subjects that don't whizz here or there - though children may make me think twice about that statement.

Nonetheless, these cards are fast enough, at a great price and I may return to buy more but of larger capacity.

Big thumbs up from me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value and Works Well., 31 Mar 2014
Bruce "from Brighton" (UK - England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using SanDisk 32GB Extreme SDHC 45MB/s Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card for digital photography with my Nikon D7100 and was interested to try this brand of card as it offers up to 90 MB/s as opposed to 45. In practice there is not much difference that I could discern, but this card works very well and I had no problems with bursts of shots.

Generally I would go with a minimum of 32GB, but as the D7100 has two card slots I have been able to try this 16GB card and assess performance against other brands. Looking at what you get for your money, this card is a good buy and it's up to you, in terms of how much you want to pay and use - but I couldn't fault it and it seems to be up there with SanDisk and other well-known brands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong spec and product delivered., 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kingston Technology SDA10/32GB 32GB UHS-I Ultimate Flash Card (Personal Computers)
I ordered the 90/45 and 60/35 'blue labelled' Kinston was delivered.
I emailed my concern to Amazon but have not had a reply yet; the card has
to have the 'wrong' card sent. What have you got to say Amazon?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Aug 2013
I'm ablolutely satisfied with this flash card...
It is really fast in writing and reading...
As for the brand name:Kingston..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and faithful, 17 April 2014
Paul B "-pb-" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
SD cards are getting faster and with good reason.

Photographers, even those interested in digital photography as a hobby, require fast reactions to take perfect photos, devices like the 3DS or some Android tablets need high speed data transfer if running games/apps off the card and HD videos practically beg for speed.

So this Kingstojn SDA10 UHS-1 promised much with its read speed of 90Mbps and slightly less impressive, but none-the-less fast write speed of 45Mbps. Luckily it seems to have delivered, at least in the devices I've been able to test it in.

I've tried HD video on my Bluray through a USB stick which takes SD cards, I've tried playing games on a 3DS with this and I've used it in my Fuji camera (though it's nowhere near a decent high end camera) and all results have been very positive when compared with a standard SD card (both a Class 3 and a Class 10).

Normally, this is the bit when I'd say it's worth paying the extra, but even the price is impressive for a high speed card. Good news all round, then. The only caveat is that Id' really recommend at least 32GB these days. Modern tech eats 16GB for breakfast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fast but you might not notice the extra performance., 7 April 2014
S. Horrigan "Shaun" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
The first good thing to say about this memory card is that it arrived in relatively easy to open packaging.

It was in not in one of those horrid, sealed plastic blister packs, and that is always a bonus in my mind.

I did a few quick performance tests and compared it directly to a Panasonic Class 6 card that I have been regularly using my my Lumix GH3.

Test 1: Read Speed. Copy 93 large jpg files totalling 501MB from the card to the PC via the PC's internal card reader.

Panasonic Class 6 SD card – 39 seconds =12.8MB/Second.
Kingston Class 10 SD card – 34 seconds = 14.7MB/Second.

Test 2: Write Speed. Copy 93 large jpg files from PC to the card via PC's internal card reader.

Panasonic Class 6 SD card – 53 seconds = 9.4MB/Second
Kingston Class 10 SD cars – 51 seconds – 9.8MB/Second.

I was surprised by the similarity in the result and can only presume that the PC's card reader is the limiting factor. I would think that there would be a bigger difference if you were using a USB 3 card reader.

I decided to try a second set of tests using the Lumix GH3.

Test 3: I kept the shutter release pressed in burst mode and then counted how many frames the camera could take before filling it's internal buffer and the shot to shot speed dropped. I then timed how long it took for the camera to clear the buffer.

Panasonic Class 6 SD Card – 29 Frames. 15.2 seconds to clear buffer.
Kingston Class 10 SD Card – 32 Frames. 11.7 seconds to clear buffer.

This is a more notifiable difference, especially in the buffer clear time, but it is probably not something you would ever notice in real life usage.

Overall: A very fast Ultra High Speed SD memory card – but you might not have the equipment to take advantage of this speed and you might not notice the extra performance in everyday use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of Storage, 16 April 2014
wicket2005 (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Excellent SD card with plenty of storage. On my camera which is a few year's old now I get just over 3000 photos. I tend to use these large capacity cards for videos whilst on holiday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Card., 15 April 2014
Brian - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Yes, you won't go wrong with this 16gb card from Kingston Technology. They reckon that a quid per gigabyte is not bad value, so you're doing alright here, although if you shop around on Amazon, you could probably get a 32 gig card, with less specs , for about the same money. It depends what you need a card for - this will be more than ample for most people, and I am recommending it for all.

1.0 out of 5 stars missold but good product... now faulty, 31 Aug 2013
Got my Kingston sd card today working fine and have previously bought Kingston product before and have been very reliable. But not that please that it shows that u are purchasing a card with 90 and 45 r w speeds. When mine came although it is an ultimate card it only has 60,35 read write speeds so a bit of mis-selling there. But it will do the job. Just hate paying for what u think u get and it turns out to be different.

update...
after having this card for 4 month it has decided to go faulty on me it is being returned and i will not be purchasing Kingston SD cards again I have to many things to store of importance and im not willing to gamble then on Kingston products again. stars are being deducted here big style.

1.0 out of 5 stars This wasn't what you promised., 17 Feb 2014
The one I got said 60Mb/s read on the actual card, not the 90Mb/s in the picture. The card did function though.

ARRAY(0xa83eb9f0)