5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!
So many turns ans twists its unbelievable and extremely romantic, i would definitely recommend this to anyone, i love Kristen Middleton she is my favourite writer and i never want the zombie games to end !!!!
Published 20 months ago by becky

2.0 out of 5 stars a disappointing sequel to promising saga
As a fan of the previous zombie game books I was looking forward to this instalment. While the characters remain intact the story takes a dramatic turn for the worse. The introduction of a deeper supernatural cause for the outbreak almost had me closing the book, yet I hoped it was a red herring and continued.

Leaving the series as a battle of survival due to...
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!, 7 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets better with every instalment!, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Zombie Games 4 (Road Kill) (Kindle Edition)
I Absolutely cannot wait for the next book, they just get better. By far one of the best reads I've read in a long time!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Games 4 (road kill), 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Zombie Games 4 (Road Kill) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant read, itching to get started on the next book so I will make it short and sweet. Great continuation of the story, love the characters and the end twist of Travis body jumping! It surely will be a happy ending??

4.0 out of 5 stars Zombie games 4 (road kill), 11 Feb 2014
Ms S. Warbrick (Wirral UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zombie Games 4 (Road Kill) (Kindle Edition)
A great twist to the book keeping you hanging on eagerly for book 5. The writer has a great imagination and tells it well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Zombie Games 4 (Road Kill) (Kindle Edition)
Well I can't believe I have to wait till October to find out what happens!! Good book not sure what I make of the road it's taken with Travis,I didn't hate it but think I would have rathered that not be brought into it,especially so late in the story but I enjoyed it all the same and look forward to number five.sorry if this did not make much sense,I didn't want to spoil it by saying to much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie games, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Zombie Games 4 (Road Kill) (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant book and the best I have ever read, I have never made it through a saga by that book was amazing, thank you Kristen Middleton

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling read, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Zombie Games 4 (Road Kill) (Kindle Edition)
This book kept my interest, I found that I couldn't read it at night though! And I'm well past 21! This book takes a different twist to the story but I won't spoil it for you. You want to cheer and scream and laugh in quick succession. Roll on next book, and to think I just found this series through the first freebie download. This series is recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising, 10 July 2013
Very good story from Kristen Middleton yet again. I was quite
surprised at the direction the story took, as i didn't see it coming, but can't wait to find out what happens in book 5. One thing i do like about Kristen Middletons writing style is how fast paced her stories are.
You never get bored!

2.0 out of 5 stars a disappointing sequel to promising saga, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Zombie Games 4 (Road Kill) (Kindle Edition)

Leaving the series as a battle of survival due to a man made cause, not unlike the Walking Dead series with cassie's bloodline holding the key was a great read and perhaps should have ended there. Although I can understand the writer's thought in fleshing (no pun intended) the story for further novels, but in my opinion the direction went wrong and also this line creates holes in the flu shot scenario.

My Zombie games 4 road kill recommendation would be to believe the series ended in book 3, to save off disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars best book, 24 Oct 2014
This review is from: Zombie Games 4 (Road Kill) (Kindle Edition)
Such an engaging series and I just love the character Cassie and how she can kick butt and her relationships with others !

Zombie Games 4 (Road Kill)
Zombie Games 4 (Road Kill) by Kristen Middleton