Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.49

on 25 May 2013
I thought this book was very good and fit in well with the other books in the series. I think the price was quite a lot for length of the book but it was still a good book.
on 12 June 2013
This a brilliant book by a brilliant author, Cathy Cassidy so worth the 99p cheaper than the £1 you would usually have to play it is great if you missed out on the book voucher because that is the only other way to get it unless you buy it off Ebay recommended for 10-13 year old five stars ***** :-)
on 18 April 2013
A brilliant little book and very interesting to read more about another character from the Chocolate Box series. I love Cathy Cassidy's books, they explore the lives of young people in a very readable way and are humane and uplifting.
on 25 May 2013
I loved this book get story line and description. It would be a great book to read if you love romance.
on 23 December 2014
I have all the chocolate box series and they are all AMASING in
there own way. This one makes me want there to be a bit more to the story because I have a lot of awesome ideas for it. Some how coco Caremel and sweet honey are my favorite ones.
I advise you to start with cherry crush then marshmallow skye then summers dream then coco Caremel then sweet honey then this one.
These are brilliant books and I recommend them for 10 plus but if you are reading them then...ENJOY!!!!

Jamster101
on 6 April 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter, she was very pleased with it. It is only a thin book but the story is good and well upto Cathy Cassidy's usual standard.
on 8 June 2016
This book is in between Summer's Dream and Coco Caramel. if you read it in a different order, it wont make that much of a difference, but it would be a bit confusing if you read it after Cherry Crush or Marshmallow Skye etc apart from Summer's Dream. To confirm this, if you read Coco Caramel, it briefly mentions the events of Bittersweet near the start of the book. The thing that REALLY matters in the chocolate box girl series is that you read the big books in order! It would be really confusing if you read it like, Coco Caramel, Marshmallow Skye, Sweet Honey, Cherry Crush, Fortune Cookie, Summer's Dream!
Anyway, this book is amazing and i think its good to hear the opinions of little mentioned characters, and I also like how there is the song,'Bittersweet' at the beginning of the book.
10/10, 5/5
T3M x
on 25 March 2013
When this book arrived it was a great read, that my sister loved and I would recomend to a friend. However it is thinner than expected.
Thankyou
on 7 February 2014
I had read all the other books in the series so far and when I saw this I decided to buy it and right now I am glad I did. The book exhibits the many feelings and events that occur in a typical middle school, these include: love; friendship; opportunities and misunderstandings. This book is not written from the point of view of the Tanberry sisters but instead about a boy they know named Shay Fletcher. The story goes through his life when him and his girlfriend get into sticky situations because of her stepsister getting involved. He then tries to fix it turning things from bad to worse and it doesn't help either that home life is no better.
on 6 April 2013
My 10yr old was so excited for the release of this book as she is obsessed with cath Cassidy books and according to her it didn't disappoint! Roll on June for the release of next book