5.0 out of 5 stars Would Make A Lovely Gift!
This book has a lovely simple rhyming rhythm thats easy for children to follow.

With beautiful framed pictures and pages its a lovely book to read and share with your child, exploring both pictures and text... Perfect as a gift for any expectant parents!

The board backed pages are perfect for eager children and babies and allows them to love this...
Published on 29 Aug 2006 by L.A.W

1.0 out of 5 stars Each Peach Pear Plum,The Pocket Edition
I love the story but hated the pocket edition because the pictures were too small and it was difficult to pick out the characters,for example,Tom Thumb in the tree. The size of the book is too small for the age group it is targeted too and although I would recommend the larger edition I would not recommend this edition.
Published 16 months ago by Rocket girl

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 7 Oct 2013
This is such a lovely book; and I had missed the point that was a 'pocket size' version.
Far too small for the children to see the wonderful illustrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gorgeous book to share, 15 July 2006
A. Matthews (Wakefield, England) - See all my reviews
I wasn't tempted by this book but someone else bought it for my son and it has become a firm favourite.

The illustrations are gorgeous and the fact that he knew most of the characters already caught his interest straight away.

It is great to see him find the hidden characters and he can hardly wait for the end when they all appear together.

I have decided to buy this as a birthday present for every child I know!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, small copy, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Each Peach Pear Plum (Pocket Puffin) (Kindle Edition)
Too small to share with a chid. Very poor don't buy for bed time story. Get the paper copy which is lovely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tiny to use, 10 Jan 2014
GK (Bath, uk) - See all my reviews
Ordered what I thought was a full sized copy of this children's classic but what arrived was tiny and not at all suitable, hopefully I will be able to return for a full refund as there is no indication of size in the description.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mini book, 15 April 2011
It is not clear that this is a mini book. The dimensions are there in the information but you have to look there & know book measurements to realise it is not regular size. This size is not a book to read together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply excellent, 16 July 2006
Mrs. Nicola L. Ott "Nicky Ott" (Malawi, Africa) - See all my reviews
My daughter who is now 2 loved Peepo! by the same authors when she was 1 and now at 2 loves Each Peach Pear Plum. In fact, these continue to be her favourite books and though I introduce other titles she still goes back to these again and again. What's great is their simplicity, the beautiful, slightly old-fashioned illustrations and the rhyming story which my daughter finds she can repeat. In a country where we have limited access to books these really were a find. My only additional recommendation would be to buy the hardbacks - they last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this as a child, 13 Sep 2006
I read this book when I was in nursery school and 20 years on I still love it, this is one that my children will read. The rhyme is simple yet effective, the pictures are beautiful to look at and enjoyable as you follow the story and find the characters. A must have in every family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and gentle, 3 Aug 2008
BabyMarvel (South East England) - See all my reviews
Such a lovely board book and in my opinion it's perfect for babies and toddlers of any age really.
It's especially good for reading before a daytime nap (or any winding down time) as the beautiful rhymes and gentle illustrations can be quite soothing.
My 2 year old daughter loves it and I highly recommend it.
Buy it and you'll soon see...it will come out from the bookshelf time and time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta have it, 7 Oct 2009
Lovely book. There's a bit near the end where my toddler shouts PIE! which is worth the cover price in itself. Bit complicated picture wise for the very young, but with repetition you'll find that they begin to notice / recognise the hidden charaters in no time. Frequently requested and not painful to read over and over (and over) again. Classic, cute and cost effective. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Each Peach Pear Plum - Board book, 19 Dec 2009
Heidi Jane Harris (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This story/rhyme is beautiful and I knew it was. I was a little apprehensive about buying it in board book format, but as the two people I was buying it for were under 18 months I thought it was the only practical option. However, I need not have worried, it is a wonderful book and not spoilt at all by the format.

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›

Each Peach Pear Plum (Pocket Puffin)