4.0 out of 5 stars Great sweet treat that won't raise your blood sugar
Published 14 months ago by V. Nicholl

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange aftertaste
Published 13 months ago by Claretta

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sweet treat that won't raise your blood sugar, 26 Jan. 2014
V. Nicholl (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Peppersmith tingz 100% xylitol sweets - Orange and Mandarin 15 g (Pack of 18, Total 450 Sweets) (Grocery)
I have a sweet tooth, but apart from the fact that I don't like the taste of artificial sweeteners, I am wary of them because I've read reports they might actually be worse for you that sugar and encourage weight gain. Peppersmith do a range of natural sweeter (xylitol) products and I'm rather liking their orange and mandarin rings. They are a great low calorie treat when I've got a craving, and while they are a bit pricy, I wouldn't want to eat them every day, so work as an occasional treat. Definitely worth trying to see if they are to your taste if you are looking for what appears to be a healthy sweet treat.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange aftertaste, 2 Mar. 2014
Claretta (London, England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are really quite peculiar - they taste quite nice while you're eating them (although a bit flavourless - I'd have liked a much stronger citrus flavour) but once you've finished them they leave you feeling a bit queasy. There's a definite afteraste which is a bit chemical. Is it that I'm so used to the taste of sugar? Whatever the reason, I'm afraid I won't be buying these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty sugar-free sweets., 12 Jun. 2013
Bought these for my god-daughters birthday party. Went down a treat. Good to know that they are sugar free, don't have any nasty additives and are actually good for teeth. Also bought the strawberry and vanilla flavour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Suck or crunch?, 20 Mar. 2014
S. P. Maillou "stevepm1952" (Loughton,Essex) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As a diabetic I'm glad of any sugar free sweets I can get hold of. These are not bad. They are quite fruity with a minimum of after taste from the sweetners. The only problem is they are so damn small that you can't really suck them. I crunched my way through a whole packet in about 5 minutes. This is not so good as the sweetners can have a laxative effect.

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed them, 15 Mar. 2014
David (SPECTRE Island) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Despite the number of negative reviews I was quite keen to try these sweets. I really like most of the sugar free sweets on the market despite having a sweet tooth. While the flavour wasn't really strong the sweets tasted very nice and I found them very enjoyable. The size of the sweets (about the size of a peanut) does make them unsuitable for young children as a young child could choke on them. Appart from that I would recommend them and will certainly purchase more of Tingz sweets in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fruity, 17 April 2014
J. S. Bundy (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These small orangey sweets reminded me of the vitamin pills I had as a child. However, that aside, they gave a good sweet, fruity hit and were very tasty. I think that you might have to limit the amount eaten as they contain sorbitol which can be a bit dodgy on the old tum, but at least they aren't ruining teeth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and very 'moreish'!, 13 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These little sweets are delicious! The ingredients are all natural which means that the flavour is pleasant, not artificial and overpowering. I have never been a big fan of sweets because I don't like artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners but these are sweetened with xylitol which is great because it is beneficial for teeth. I am surprised to see that they only have a 3-star average rating: I would definitely recommend them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly too much of a sharp taste for my liking, 7 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These taste nice during consumption, but afterwards there is a bit of an aftertaste, I think? Maybe it's a "during taste".

I reckon, if you only get a chance to have one flavour, have Strawberry and Vanilla ones.

Apart from that, what's not to like? They're good for your teeth. If you have too many, you might get the runs! You'd have to be pretty rich to scoff loads though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sweets, 3 April 2014
Mr. G. Johns "Master Mason 6407" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These were awful! I shall definitely not be purchasing these, ever! They smelled funny, and I was wondering if I had been sent a packet which was off, but I'm not prepared to try them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars More flavour please, 22 Mar. 2014
L. E. Cooper "Lindsey" (UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Great packaging, lively size but flavour is mild and knacks the punch I was expected. Great for travel sweets and the are not too bad for you, 3 stars

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›