5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bracelet
I orderd it as a Memory for my Mom who died Last Year. Lovely bracelet, nice quality and dös not Lok cheap. I have it since a couple of month now and it still looks very pretty. No change in colour of anything.
Published 5 months ago by Karin Hafner

3.0 out of 5 stars Chunky
Not comfortable to water, on the big size, I only have small wrist, nice quality, I am passing on as gift.
Published 11 months ago by carole easey

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bracelet, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Equilibrium Silver Plated Bangle - A Mother Holds Their Childs Hand For A While..And Their Hearts For Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for mum, 30 Oct 2013
lovely, beautifully presented... a bit large but ok on most people.. my mother has a tiny hand but she loved it

3.0 out of 5 stars Chunky, 27 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014
My wife loved this it made her day, crafted and engraved beautifully.

2.0 out of 5 stars Far too small, 15 Sep 2013
I was expecting something for a mother to wear but this is sized for a small child, not a fully grown woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, 16 May 2013
I am soooooo pleased with my purchase. This bangle is exactly what i hoped it would be - and more. My Mum is going to be so chuffed with it. I would highly recommend it. It comes in a lovely presentation box. Just perfect. Excellent value for money.