on 10 January 2014
I purchased two and will probably get another one at some point.
Three of these bars, and their stands, will fit perfectly inside the lidded section of the Stackers Travel Box.
STACKERS ACCESSORY - New for 2013 - Purple Travel Box STACKER ACCESSORY with Purple Velvet Finish Lining
And
STACKERS ACCESSORY - NEW for 2013 - Cream Travel Box STACKER ACCESSORY with Purple Lining
on 3 October 2014
Fits into the classic size stackers. If you want to change charms around though it's a bit a pain, you have to unscrew one of the ends which are a bit fiddly to put back on - ends that could just pull off would be easier.
on 4 June 2014
I bought 2 of these charm bars for the matching classic sized Stackers jewellery box that I bought at the same time, and they are absolutely perfect. Each bar fits about 10 charms and I have used 1 bar for glass beads and 1 for silver. I will definitely be buying from this seller again.
on 3 December 2013
This fits in well with my other Stackers boxes. However, it is a little smaller than expected. I make hand made glass beads so it is useful to keep these on while deciding the style of the jewellery I am making.
on 29 October 2014
It fits and matches the Stackers Jewellery box system for Pandora type charms. Either essential or not depending upon your need as to whether you have spare charms/beads not on your bracelet permanently.
on 11 May 2015
Looks lovely and the bar clicks into place, keeping charms secure which is essential as they can be very expensive. Fits perfectly in the super size stacker lid, looks great and matched well. The only quibble I had with it (and it's really a very small thing) is that any charms that aren't round e.g. Train, owl, crab would hang upside down which really annoys me. However this is actually to do with the weight distribution of the charms rather than the holder; I just thought I would mention it as it kind of ruins the effect of the display when my owl looks more like a bat haha!
on 23 April 2014
A great addition to my stacker box.Holds my charms well and easy to use.Colour matches perfectly.what else can I say
on 21 August 2015
This is a great item to make it easy to design charm bracelets without having to thread the charms onto the bracelet. Once happy with the design you can out it on the bracelet. It's also another way to store and display your charms. I bought two to fit into my classic Stackers.
on 19 January 2015
Ordered at the same time as the deep jewellery box. Very very quick delivery. Ordered on Friday at 4.30pm, delivered next day by 8.15am

It's a beautiful rich red colour. Bought to help me with my charms. So impressed I ordered 3 more.
on 15 November 2015
The colour was what I wanted, a deep purple but not as dark as the other one (Purple with Purple). It is well made and fits within my classic box. I think I might need to purchase another one, so that I can style my Pandora charms altogether.