Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£3.49

OK, so the first was a so so book for me, however the fact that it left me demanding to know what happened to the characters so much so that I just had to get this title, which whilst released originally as a serial, works very well as a compendium with each part of the tale adding to a greater whole.

The prose is sharp, the characters relationship strengthening through their trials and when added to a wonderful sense of pace all round made this a book that I really couldn’t put down. All round a triumph of a second outing and definitely one that goes to show that an author who learns is one to be reckoned with. Great stuff.
on 3 March 2014
Just a nice easy read,lots of black humour and action at every turn.Every time they look like finally getting caught or killed something ridiculous happens which made me laugh out loud Good fun
on 27 February 2014
Downloaded both books onto my kindle and read them both within days.
Both books are brilliant, gory, very funny and adventurous.
Hope there is a third.
on 10 February 2014
Not so gory very entertaining and characters interesting! When is the next one-much better than the first so thank you.
on 1 August 2014
Loved the characters, the humour and the overall story. the heros did get captured and tied up a lot but overall excellent read.
on 21 April 2014
I enjoyed Book 1, despite the zombies in 15th century England plot, but found this Book extremely repetitive. I know it was originally published in Episodes, but the formula for writing each Episode really showed through in Book 2: the heros set out on the next stage of their journey, meet zombies, get almost eaten but saved through some miraculous event then beat the zombies back and have a good meal. Maybe I was the wrong audience.
on 27 June 2014
I absolutely loved books 1 & 2, the banter between the characters is super. Set in medieval times, the plague has taken hold & produced a country of zombies, although a little repetitive, the journey that the characters make adds real adventure to the story. Only downside is I wanted there to be a third book, feeling a little let down at no proper ending. That said I will definitely be reading more by Roberto Calas.
on 1 January 2015
Got the first book free with my Samsung device on a kindle deal and honestly didn't expect much but it was great, bought 2nd and 3rd and have really enjoyed them all.

The blurring together of genres works well and the humour is great. The characters are very likeable and conversely, not so.

I would definitely recommend these books, exciting, funny, interesting and very enjoyable.
on 18 March 2014
I really didn't want to buy this book but it was part of the deal so I risked it! I was surprised to find my self really enjoying it. It is the second book in the series and I read it immediately after the first because I needed to know how the story ends! Not usually my kind of read but life, and literature, is full of surprises!
on 6 December 2014
This is not the usual type of book I go for, but after reading the first in the series I had to get them all. The attention to detail in this is amazing. It is well researched and has a believable story. I could not put this down, and as this was the case for book number one too I expect book three to follow a similar vein.