4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original and gripping
OK, so the first was a so so book for me, however the fact that it left me demanding to know what happened to the characters so much so that I just had to get this title, which whilst released originally as a serial, works very well as a compendium with each part of the tale adding to a greater whole.

The prose is sharp, the characters relationship...
Published 5 months ago by Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog

3.0 out of 5 stars repetative
Published 3 months ago by Mouse users

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original and gripping, 3 Feb 2014
Gareth Wilson - Falcata Times Blog "Falcata T... - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nostrum (The Scourge, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

The prose is sharp, the characters relationship strengthening through their trials and when added to a wonderful sense of pace all round made this a book that I really couldn’t put down. All round a triumph of a second outing and definitely one that goes to show that an author who learns is one to be reckoned with. Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black humour.Very funny,all action totally ridiculous and action packed.Great fun., 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nostrum (The Scourge, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Just a nice easy read,lots of black humour and action at every turn.Every time they look like finally getting caught or killed something ridiculous happens which made me laugh out loud Good fun

5.0 out of 5 stars After The Scourge, 27 Feb 2014
J. Hutchinson "NB Amyjane" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nostrum (The Scourge, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded both books onto my kindle and read them both within days.
Both books are brilliant, gory, very funny and adventurous.
Hope there is a third.

5.0 out of 5 stars A better story, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nostrum (The Scourge, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Not so gory very entertaining and characters interesting! When is the next one-much better than the first so thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nostrum (The Scourge, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely loved books 1 & 2, the banter between the characters is super. Set in medieval times, the plague has taken hold & produced a country of zombies, although a little repetitive, the journey that the characters make adds real adventure to the story. Only downside is I wanted there to be a third book, feeling a little let down at no proper ending. That said I will definitely be reading more by Roberto Calas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic again, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nostrum (The Scourge, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
An excellent second instalment, I can barely contain myself waiting for the next one. Well done Mr Calas on a job well done.

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as the first, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Nostrum (The Scourge, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
As good as the first, great to re-visit the characters and catch up on their journey, can't wait for the third one!

3.0 out of 5 stars repetative, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Nostrum (The Scourge, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed Book 1, despite the zombies in 15th century England plot, but found this Book extremely repetitive. I know it was originally published in Episodes, but the formula for writing each Episode really showed through in Book 2: the heros set out on the next stage of their journey, meet zombies, get almost eaten but saved through some miraculous event then beat the zombies back and have a good meal. Maybe I was the wrong audience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprising!, 18 Mar 2014
Ms. Gillian Dix "Gilly" (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nostrum (The Scourge, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I really didn't want to buy this book but it was part of the deal so I risked it! I was surprised to find my self really enjoying it. It is the second book in the series and I read it immediately after the first because I needed to know how the story ends! Not usually my kind of read but life, and literature, is full of surprises!

Nostrum (The Scourge, Book 2)
3.49