4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting collection of 80s electro classics
Bought this today on the strength of the amount of tracks for the price, 60 tracks over 3 discs, and to pander toy my shear pleasure in listening to the greatest 80s electro tracks.

Published 10 months ago by DEATH (Leics Branch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay
I bought this as there were a few tracks I wanted. Its a bit of an odd mix and the tracks don't lead on very well from each other. I would have put them together in a different order. But it was nice to find a recording of Yellow Pearl!
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting collection of 80s electro classics, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Greatest Ever Electric Eighties (Audio CD)

I'm happy to report that the pack delivers, and actually exceeds my expectations, and all tracks seem to be the original recordings, rather than what tends to happen on cheap compilations of "a member of the original band happened to be in the studio when we did this cover version" session albums of yesteryear.

Also, there are a few gems here that rarely appear on compilations, so I now have on CD for the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric Eighties - non-stop 80's classics, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Greatest Ever Electric Eighties (Audio CD)
Full of brilliant tracks/artists from the 80's very good compilation had me singing along reliving some wonderful memories from the era! Very good value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars greatest ever electric eighties, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Greatest Ever Electric Eighties (Audio CD)
very good album excellent value on amazon fast efficient despatch every 80's song ever remembered very good album love it

4.0 out of 5 stars 80s electric, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Greatest Ever Electric Eighties (Audio CD)
A great selection of eighties songs again filled out with some very mediocre and non electric genre tracks. Good 4/5 nevertheless.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, 5 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Greatest Ever Electric Eighties (Audio CD)
Some very memorable numbers and some you forgot but loved at the time. I had a good old sing along to it

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Ever Electric 80's, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Greatest Ever Electric Eighties (Audio CD)
This is a really enjoyable compilation of tracks for the lover of 80's pop music, with a large variety of artists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 14 Jan 2014
Radiojock (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Greatest Ever Electric Eighties (Audio CD)
There are some things in life that you just have to do. Like, renewing the acquaintance you probably had with vinyl copies of certain songs. I probably had most of these except for a few.

Stunners like Rockit (Herbie Hancock) and Enola Gay (O.M.D.) was enough to pique my interest, but then it turned very, very seriously NICE with Close (To The Edit) by Art of Noise; Axel F (Harold Faltermeyer); E=mc2 (Big Audio Dynamite); Underpass (John Foxx). I mean, I could go on and on. Best thing I can do for you really is to point you to the album itself and tell ya to get it if you love the 80s. I'm very glad to have done that myself. I've got it playing now and the quality of sound more than meets my expectations. As for the memories, they are joyous.

5.0 out of 5 stars 80 s, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Greatest Ever Electric Eighties (Audio CD)
very nice cd for a very nice price. not available in belgium,so client was very happy with it.
thanks again music shop lommel belgium

5.0 out of 5 stars My era!, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Greatest Ever Electric Eighties (Audio CD)
Love the music as its from my era but I did actually buy this as a gift. Excellent value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Greatest Ever Electric Eighties
Greatest Ever Electric Eighties by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2013)