on 26 July 2014
Stackers are a well known type of jewellery box and are ideal for making up your own jewellery box style by buying the various types of storage available, as we did. Our purchase was in duck egg blue and it is a beautiful colour and all the units work well together. Very pleased with this purchase. Initial unit was damaged but this was soon replaced and we are very happy with the box and service.
on 10 May 2015
Absolutely LOVE this set of boxes. I wanted something to organise my earrings with as keeping them all tangled up together in a tupperware was getting really annoying, and now they're beautifully stored in this lovely box (actually in two lovely boxes, I had so many earrings, I needed two to section them all off) and it's now really easy to choose a pair every morning. The box is great quality and looks really smart. My only slight grievance is that there is nothing attaching the box to the next one or to the lid, they just stack on top of each other, which is fine if you keep them all flat, but not so great if you drop them (haven't done it yet, but am thinking it's only a matter of time!)
on 26 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter-in-law and she was thrilled with it. Excellent quality and I love the fact that you can add to it to build a jewellery box the right shape and size for your collection
on 10 January 2014
The quality of the materials is good. It really helps my girlfriend to organize her jewellery. The spots are nice.
on 5 August 2015
I have already a set of Stackers Jewellery boxes this was purchased along with a 25 section tray as a birthday present. They are good quality and really provide useful space for earrings, rings etc. Great that you can add layers as and when you need them.
Tray was well packaged and arrived on time.
on 10 August 2015
Purchased as a gift and recipient was delighted with this and the travel case . Gift was despatched same day as ordered and delivered the following day Very happy with purchase may be bias but I have a collection of stackers myself. Highly recommend them.
on 13 April 2016
Beautiful jewellery box - stack in layers as required. Beautifully made, great quality, love the lining as well. Subtle colours so fits with everything.
Really the best jewellery box I have ever invested in.
Can highly recommended it.
on 9 March 2015
I love these sets, I already have one 4-tier set and wanted another set in a different colour. Much better than buying a standard jewellery box.
on 12 January 2016
absolutely as my 3 previous comments, so very very pleased with the 'stackers' combination
on 28 June 2016
Bought as a present for our daughter. She was delighted with the colour and the lay-out.