5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work
Published 9 months ago by Mrs M V Austin

1.0 out of 5 stars A lemon. Just a lemon. (And not a lemon slushy)
Another dissatisfied customer. My mother gifted this to one of my kids for Christmas and I finally got around to trying it today. I placed the cup in the freezer yesterday morning. This afternoon I put cold juice in it and after five minutes of squeezing... nothing. Well, almost nothing. I did have a few puddles of sticky juice to clean up off the floor (the ring around...
Published 4 days ago by Amazon Addict

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Chill Factor Squeeze Cup Slushy Maker (colours may vary) (Toy)
I don't as a rule write reviews as I generally have more important things to do with 2 little ones running around but I do like to read them and often base my purchases on other people's experience. I was a little dubious about buying this cup due to the volume of bad reviews. But took the chance, keeping my fingers crossed that the positive ones were the most accurate.
Well... All I can say is it definitely does work and I don't really understand why people have had problems. The only thing I can think of is their freezers aren't cold enough. Mine is adjustable and currently on -22 and in 4 hrs the cup was ready to do its job.
Possibly other uses aren't doing the whole squeezing thing for long enough. The advert, to be fair, does give the impression that you will have a full blown slushy in about 3 seconds with 3 squeezes but in reality it takes more like 30 seconds of active squidging to get the desired results... Hardly overly taxing.
My first attempt was with a Pepsi for my son which worked brilliantly and I'm now supping on a peach and apricot smoothy in the garden... Bliss! My only gripe is that with 6 kids and a couple of adults quite partial to a slushy now and again the 12.88 price tag each is a bit steep.. Maybe I'll have to implement a rewards scheme where the most chores done wins the slushy of choice... Which of course will mean that I win every time.. Hey hum

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 17 Aug 2013
My daughter kept begging me for one of these and I was highly sceptical about it working however it DOES actually work and she loves it :-) you must remember to use chilled drinks tho as it does not work with room temperature drinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for the summer!, 3 Aug 2013
In my daughters words "best slushy ever!". Brilliant, easy to use, great end result which will save us money on shop bought ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Jun 2013
Have to make sure the inner cups are completely frozen before adding your drink, but they really do work. The kids love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 2 Aug 2013
Highly recommended - kids love them, I bought 2 of these only downside sent two in same colour but not a major issue

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 July 2013
My little boy loves to make slushies for his friends and family ! easy to clean and easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hit, 24 Jan 2014
It was a present for a 5 & 3 year old and they love it works every time and easy for them to do their selves.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Jan 2014
makes slushies easily quickly and takes no effort at all and f your lazy and want slushies quick this is for you

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny., 16 July 2013
Amazing, the kids love them. We use them every day :-) If you have children, you need these in your life!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 14 July 2013
I love this and it works really well and is even better when I move the dial on the freezer towards colder.

ARRAY(0xac36a5e8)