5.0 out of 5 stars Ohmigod
I have read all of the books after the author came to my school. I fell in love with the characters instantaneously!! No pressure or anything c.j. but I can't wait for the next book!!
Published 13 months ago by Lmm

3.0 out of 5 stars KK
the first one and second were both really exciting but the third one wasn't as exciting. I still recommend it as it is still really good but it is not as good as the first two.
Published 7 months ago by William Gainey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ohmigod, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Night School: Fracture: Number 3 in series (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 17 Aug 2013
Curiosity Killed The Bookworm (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Following Jo's murder, Allie is frustrated that no one is doing anything to find Gabe and Nathaniel. Life seems to go on as normal at Cimmeria Academy and she just can't stand it. She devises a plan to escape and get justice for Jo. But how far will she get in the real world and is it safe beyond the gates?

Another page turning read in the Night School series. I don't want to give too much away but Allie's escape made me chuckle at the stark reality she faces. There's no magic fixes in this world. It also sheds some more like on how deep the organisation behind Night School goes. As the story progresses, there is a real feeling of powerlessness against an entire world that is outside of their control.

Allie is a bit conflicted about her feelings for Carter and Sylvain. I loved Rachel's explanation of friendship love and romantic love as well as the way it deals with the awkwardness of break-ups. The sort of break-ups that are more normal for teenagers that is. It was also nice to have one of Allie's old friends back briefly, even if it just highlighted how far she's come.

I've really been enjoying this series this month, so it's bittersweet that I now have to wait for more. I'd definitely recommend to those who want a break from the paranormal but still want a good dose of intrigue and action.

Review copy provided by publisher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary book., 17 Aug 2013
Brilliant absolutely fabulous I could literally not put it Dow. I have spent countless nights and days waiting for this book and now cannot wait for the next . All the characters have me feel like I am a partner the group. Completely gripping and nail hitting. Loved every single second. :) :) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 17 Aug 2013
This is an extremely good book the third book in the series and still as exhilarating as the 1st my favourite book ever I definitely want there to be a fourth

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 17 Aug 2013
I have been a big fan of the series and I have waited a long time so get it . when I got it I was not disappointed . I was surprised how short it was but it was packed with action

Allie is angry at cimmeria for doing nothing about joes death and starts behaving as she did when Christopher went missing . she is told by Lucinda to get her act together and join night school again or she will be cut off . Allie does this and is more surprised then ever when she finds out some of the truth . I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 15 Aug 2013
I have given this book 5 stars because if I didn't I would never forgive myself. I have been waiting impatiently for this book for 3 months and when it finally came out I just sat down and read. After two hours I have finished it and it is brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. If you are thinking that you will find out the answers to the lingering questions from the previous books you are wrong. I am already wishing that the final book is available. My fimal sentence is: OH MY GOD THIS BOOK IS EPIC!!!!!!!
Reviewed by Isabel age 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Reader of this amazing book., 31 May 2014
Amazing book! I love the series, you also really become to feel for the characters. It is also a really hard book to put down- you always want to know what happens next! I would really recommend these books to everyone, it has romance and action. Brilliant, definitely worth buying!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing, 13 May 2014
I chose this rating as I couldn't put my Kindle down until I had finished it I can't wait until the next one comes out on Kindle out was that good

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my gosh wow!!!, 11 May 2014
Still love the series. Now I just need to wait till the next one comes out. I get lost in the stories of Allie as they are just simply amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Mar 2014
Ms J. P. Squire "Triquetra Babe" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
a fantastic book in the series, I have the whole series & am an avid collector/ reader, I will continue to read these as long as I have eyes in my head!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›