on 18 April 2014
I pondered over one of these for a while, I used another brand but it soon got hot, so I took the plunge and paid a little more and have not been dissapointed
on 8 March 2014
I bought this for my partner who uses it in a professional capacity.

It performs well and is a useful piece of his kit the only quibble he has with it is that it is a bit annoying to have to change blades with an allen key. However this is the more basic version and for the great price he got it at, its an easy thing to live with.

It is a solid piece of kits, with a metal body, it comes with a few bits and pieces and a sturdy, solid carry case.

Great product at a great price.
on 26 March 2014
A real pleasure to own. Beautifully designed and a delight to handle, the speed control is excellent to ensure that the tool doesn't run away with you.
I intend to use it for re-furbishing our windows and in particular for removing hardened putty. Judging by the ease with which it deals with old "No More Nails" it should do the job perfectly.
The long flex is a bit of a pain to coil in the box and the tools can take a while to fix in place but these are not significant detractions.
on 8 May 2014
Very versatile tool. I bought it for the cutting action , but found this to be one of the best detail sanders I have ever used.
on 18 March 2014
This is the first multitool I have owned and I am still getting used to what it can do and how best to use it. This is a very good piece of German engineering - no frills but functional and beautifully put together. I can't really see how it could be improved apart from the quick change option on the much more expensive model. The tool is good, the case is nothing short of superb - robust and oozes quality - I don't want to get it dirty! :-)
on 20 January 2014
Just stunning, used over the last few weeks to cut into floorboards, pipes and lath and plaster for sockets. Minimal mess, does the job perfectly every time. The product itself oozes quality, very heavy, solid construction and a very long cable, so no need for extensions. My only gripe is the cost of the blades, that said it has saved me a days work over a 5 day job. Awesome!
on 25 March 2014
Good build quality, good price, would definitely recommend. Old Bosch one was good but fell apart in the end. this one feels like it will never fail, really solid. Doesn't come with many attachments and they are pricey so maybe pay you to buy the one that comes with more. Lots of vendor bits fit though so shop around.
on 1 March 2014
The collection of tools in this package is a bit on the shy side but the machine itself is fantastic. I've already used it to repair furniture, replace t&g floorboards, sand dado rails and cut old copper pipes. My advice would be to spend a little more in the first instance and get a bigger equipment package.
on 1 September 2014
This is the third one of these machines that I have purchased. They are invaluable for every workman. However be warned, do not make the same mistake as I did and purchased the manual blade change version by mistake. Although it still works the same it takes too long to change.
on 5 February 2014
A very useful tool for installing locks to wooden doors and for trimming skirting rails.
Several other uses. Very pleased I bought it.