5.0 out of 5 stars Where's 'Casino' ?
Published 15 months ago by Pats11

3.0 out of 5 stars country stuff
again not a personal item I would buy for myself purchased for a gift and was pleased with the presen
Published 1 month ago by happyshopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's 'Casino' ?, 28 May 2013
This review is from: The Music of Nashville Original Soundtrack, Volume 2 (Audio CD)
Love, love, love this show and have already bought the first CD. Looking forward to hearing this one as I love all the songs from the show. However, the song that Scarlett, Gunnar and his brother sang, called 'Casino' has been omitted WHY ? This seems to be a recurring feature of Nashville music releases (Fade into You from first CD case in point) Please let us have all the music - the songs are too good to miss....

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant second album!, 16 July 2013
I got this on release day, and to be honest, was a little underwhelmed at first, but I put that down to the fact that we were still only part way through watching the show and I hadn't actually heard a lot of these songs yet! As I kept watching the show though, the songs would crop up, and I would recognise them, and they seem to mean more (maybe it's just me?) when I can picture the character singing them, such as Scarlett on stage singing Looking For A Place To Shine!

It has grown on me no end, and from my initial thoughts, I now love it every bit as much as the first album. I confess to having become completely Nashville obsessed, and have since bought the dvd of series one, and also another 25 tracks available on US download sites (with help from a friend!) and I literally play the whole lot all the time!

Back to this album though, stand out tracks for me are Connie Britton's Stronger Than Me, which is so emotional, and Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again by Hayden Panettiere, which again, is very emotional given what it is linked to in the show, and is also quite simply a beautiful song. And if anybody can keep there toes from tapping to 'You Ain't Dolly' well you are doing better than me! I could list more of my favourite tracks, but at the end of the day, everybody will have their own :)

Put simply, if you love Nashville, you'll love the cd! And be sure to buy the deluxe edition with the extra tracks ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars very very happy, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Music of Nashville (Audio CD)
This is as good as the first one, with a great selection from the series, thoroughly enjoy all the songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nashville 2, 4 Nov 2013
Love the cd - some great catchy tunes.... eagerly awaiting the 3rd ! If you love country and western music you will love this. Buy it !

5.0 out of 5 stars quality songs, 11 Jun 2013
Matthew Oliver "matt_cdf" (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic album of great songs and catchy tunes just loved the series and had to get the soundtrack. Recommend to anyone who love country music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Jun 2013
Brilliant sound track love the show watch every week I have bought both albums and will buy future albums fantastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me how much I enjoy the TV series, 10 Jun 2013
Each song brings to mind a scene from the TV series which I'm very much enjoying watching - and of course I can keep playing the music once the series ends

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tv tie in!, 13 Jun 2013
C. M. Stothard (Plymouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Another good mix of songs from the tv show which I absolutely love! My favourites here are Fade into you and Stronger than Me, both lovely ballads sung beautifully, also like Hypnotizing for a more up tempo song, but all songs are good, so give it a listen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabolous CD Wonderful music,, 8 July 2014
ES Brown "Chillin'" (West Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Just purchased the CD and download MP3. Love love it. I am not a big country music fan until I started watching the series which I am loving (just about finished with episode 1). The talent on this show is amazing, all the singers are fabulous and gorgeous too.

5.0 out of 5 stars but love the music and the series, 30 Jun 2014
I am not a fan of country, but love the music and the series.

The Music of Nashville Original Soundtrack, Volume 2
The Music of Nashville Original Soundtrack, Volume 2 by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2013)