5.0 out of 5 stars The Holy Spirit
I wish I had known about this book years ago, it has explained clearly where I was going wrong in my Christian walk. An excellent book.
Published 8 months ago by J. Rotheram

Published 5 months ago by Pickhandle

3.0 out of 5 stars if you are prepared to study his writing (and it does feel like that - his style doesn't flow as others do) ..., 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Holy Spirit (Unexpurgated Start Publishing LLC) (Kindle Edition)
I had forgotten quite how much hard work Pink is. Although he is thoroughly Biblical, it feels sort of joyless (to me) and so the danger is that even when I agree with him, I almost don't want to. However, if you are prepared to study his writing (and it does feel like that - his style doesn't flow as others do) then you will gain a lot. Be prepared though for an onslaught: Pink doesn't mince his words, and writes from a very precise Reformed point of view.
If I am honest, I didn't gain as much as I had hoped from this book. I think I need something more devotional....

5.0 out of 5 stars The Holy Spirit, 30 April 2014
J. Rotheram "itsdavid" (England will jack a sheet of baking being) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars a. w .Pink, 5 Nov. 2013
excellent book by a.w.pink very well written bit last century in its writing but good he is very anti catholic though

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Nov. 2014
Pink is a great theologian. Expresses his ideas well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Holy Spirit (Paperback)
Great analysis